JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my streamlight TLR1's. Light has momentary, on and strobe functions. 140 lumens and is very bright.
Asking 95.00 and will ship.
more pics avaible
let me know if u have any questions

Specs from streamlights websight are below pics.

DSC00624.jpg
DSC00618.jpg
DSC00617.jpg
DSC00615.jpg
DSC00616.jpg
DSC00614.jpg

Sorry the night photo's arent very good but just trying to show the brightness and beam. I am standing 25foot away from the back of the house. Camer doesnt do justice.
DSC00621.jpg
DSC00623.jpg

Intensely bright, virtually indestructible tactical light. Includes user programable strobe enable/disable.

•Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
•C4® LED with blinding beam (TLR-1: 135 lumens, TLR-1s 160 lumens) with optimum peripheral illumination – will not break or burn out!
•Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
•Up to 2.5 hr. Run Time
•Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
•Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
•Waterproof to one meter for one hour, dustproof
•Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-1s® only)
•Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating Keys for Glock style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta 90two
•IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
•Weight: 4.18 oz.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top