JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a TLR light with laser for my Mossberg 590. The separate laser and light setup I had was clunky and after a few shots quit working.

However, for the HD setup it's intended for says there needs to be separate controls for both the laser and the light, independant of each other. Can't find a thing on the web that says that Streamlight's coil switch can operate both separately.

Can I get some enlightenment? Any alternatives to the TLR that are worth looking into?

My family ranges in height from short to tall, and having a laser makes it easier for them to hit what they want to, regardless of how poorly they aim in a panic situation. The light ensure that it's not a sibling/sleepover friend moving around the house at night that gets ventilated. I had separate units, but they didn't take to the shotgun's recoil over a few visits to the range, and are both toast. I liked the ability to operate each function separately, although it does complicate things a little from an operator's perspective, and my family doesn't get enough time on the range with the shotgun.

Whats the point of having all the 2nd hand tools, if operator can't handle the weapon well. (lack of training)

I don't know having two separate switches will be really complicated for person who does not spend time with it.

Whats the point of having all the 2nd hand tools, if operator can't handle the weapon well. (lack of training)

I don't know having two separate switches will be really complicated for person who does not spend time with it.

While I see where you're coming from, what you said is a bit rude.

My wife is an excellent shot, but she still prefers having a laser grip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top