JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought a TLR-2 because i thought it would fit the gf's subcompact. Unfortunately...I should've read closer.

Brand new, no box.

$175 shipped.

The TLR-2 is a Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light with integrated aiming laser and the latest in power LED technology. The light is built with a shock-proof C4 LED and provides at least 2.5 hours of continuous run time when in dual mode with the high power visible laser. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon

web.jpg

I'm sorry to tell you this Spikele but you have a TLR with the old Luxeon emitter. Aside from a small number of TLRs that originally shipped with a serial number that started with "A", all of the C4 TLRs have a serial number starting with "C4". If you bought it new, you should contact the person you bought t from and get your money back.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top