JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale or trade:
* Streamlight Scorpion "Ultra-bright" Xenon Tactical Flashlight with CR123 3 volt batteries + spare bulb, Adjustable "Spot-to-flood" focus, Rubber Armored (over metal) body, "No Excuses" manufacturers warranty, New In Package SOLD!
* Streamlight Stylus flashlight with batteries, 100,000 hour "Solid-State" LED bulb never needs replacing, Visible from over a mile away, Pocket/clothing clip, "No Excuses" manufacturers warranty, New In Package $11

I prefer to sell for cash, in person here in Portland as getting to the post office tends to take me forever. If you really want something shipped, we can make it happen if you are willing to be patient and pay the shipping costs. I welcome trades and offers.

Stuff I'm looking to trade for:
- Factory ammunition, esp. .223/5.56, 9mm or 7.62x39, possibly other calibers
- Glock 19 night sights, esp. XS Big Dot
- Magazines: AR-15, Glock, HK, Sig, AK, FAL, Mini-14 or?
- Surefire Lights or comparable, hand held or weapons mounted: particularly for Glock 19, Mossberg 500, Remington 870, CAR-15
- OD (green) AR or AK furniture
- Batteries: CR123
- ASP "Red Guns" & similar training replica's
- Glock Airsoft pistol
- .22 conversion kits and mag's for Glock 19s, ARs, etc
- Self-defense books & videos, including those by Gabe Suarez, Andy Stanford, the Dog Brothers, SouthNarc, Gila May-Hayes or John Farnam
- outdoor clothing & gear, particularly good backpacks and size 10.5 boots
- Knives: I prefer plain (non-serrated) edged knives. Some specific knives I'm looking for: CRKT Polkowski/Kasper Companion, CRKT Bear Claw, Emerson La Griffe, Spyderco Delica, Spyderco Endura and/or training versions of any of the above knives (I may be interested in knives with broken tips or damaged blades that I can make into training knives)

If you have something to trade that you think I may be interested in, please tell me about it.

I will make a package deal if you also buy other items I'm selling here.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top