JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hey all! I'm new here, but found this forum because I was looking for a local gun classifieds, since I would prefer to sell face to face, I don't want to deal with money orders and shipping and everything else going through gunbroker.

This is a well used, older SVI. It's a workhorse. It's well broken in, and shoots like a sewing machine. It's a very fun, very fast gun. The noblex doctor was bulletproofed, and is still kicking, and comes with the gun. It also comes with 3 STI Teflon mags that have been tuned and are set up to lock back on the last round. They do so reliably. I may have 3 more stainless SVI mags, that are not set up to lock back and I will include if I can find them (they're somewhere in my black hole of pelican cases). I've included pictures of all the spots of wear on the gun.

Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'm open to negotiating, and I may be down for a trade. I'm wanting to fund a 2011 that's a little less race and more for duty with this sale, so if you have one and want to work out a trade let me know.

I'm located in Puyallup, and am more than happy to meet up if you want to check the gun out in person. I would prefer to conduct the actual sale face to face at an FFL.

IMG-6679.jpg
IMG-6699.jpg
IMG-6698.jpg
IMG-6702.jpg
IMG-6703.jpg
IMG-6701.jpg
IMG-6704.jpg
IMG-6697.jpg
unnamed.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If sold on here, I will donate 10% from whatever the sale price is to Northwest Firearms.

Hey all! I'm new here, but found this forum because I was looking for a local gun classifieds, since I would prefer to sell face to face, I don't want to deal with money orders and shipping and everything else going through gunbroker.

This is a well used, older SVI. It's a workhorse. It's well broken in, and shoots like a sewing machine. It's a very fun, very fast gun. The noblex doctor was bulletproofed, and is still kicking, and comes with the gun. It also comes with 3 STI Teflon mags that have been tuned and are set up to lock back on the last round. They do so reliably. I may have 3 more stainless SVI mags, that are not set up to lock back and I will include if I can find them (they're somewhere in my black hole of pelican cases). I've included pictures of all the spots of wear on the gun.

Feel free to shoot me an offer, I'm open to negotiating, and I may be down for a trade. I'm wanting to fund a 2011 that's a little less race and more for duty with this sale, so if you have one and want to work out a trade let me know.

I'm located in Puyallup, and am more than happy to meet up if you want to check the gun out in person. I would prefer to conduct the actual sale face to face at an FFL.

View attachment 761880
View attachment 761881
View attachment 761882
View attachment 761883
View attachment 761884
View attachment 761885
View attachment 761886
View attachment 761887
View attachment 761888
Is it possible to run 9 Major in it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top