JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the coolest topic I've seen.

I have a couple

When I was a teen a couple buddies and I went camping in the El Dorado National Forrest. We decided to do some off roading (sans 4wd). We ended up getting stuck in the middle of nowhere (not even sure if we were in CA or NV) at this point we decided to hoof it for help. We came across some real scary looking dudes and their illegal grow. We tried to sneak away but they caught us. We explained our situation and tried to pretend when didn't know what they were doing. They were paranoid. Held us at their camp while one drove down to where our truck was stuck to "check our story". When he came back they loaded us in their truck drove us into the little town, took all our money for beer and then took us to our truck and pulled us out. Made us promise to never come back. We were so scared we got the **** out and never looked back.

More recently scouting for elk near where I live my wife and I found an odd structure. There was a old generator hooked up to a winch in a tree. It was chained to a concrete "lid" covering something. We couldn't get it opened. Havn't been back yet??? Someone else said it may be covering a mine enterance. Don't know, not even sure who's property we were on. But I did mark it with my GPS.

Another time I was atv riding with some friends up on Nicolai Mt in OR. On a trail way back in the woods probably 2-3 miles from nearest logging road we found a complete exhaust including muffler (guessing circa 1970's no Cat) stuck upright in a tree stump. Looked like it had been there for a longtime. Makes you wonder.

Thanks! this is always a cool read!

When I was a teen a couple buddies and I went camping in the El Dorado National Forrest. We decided to do some off roading (sans 4wd). We ended up getting stuck in the middle of nowhere (not even sure if we were in CA or NV) at this point we decided to hoof it for help. We came across some real scary looking dudes and their illegal grow. We tried to sneak away but they caught us. We explained our situation and tried to pretend when didn't know what they were doing. They were paranoid. Held us at their camp while one drove down to where our truck was stuck to "check our story". When he came back they loaded us in their truck drove us into the little town, took all our money for beer and then took us to our truck and pulled us out. Made us promise to never come back. We were so scared we got the **** out and never looked back.

Way scary!

More recently scouting for elk near where I live my wife and I found an odd structure. There was a old generator hooked up to a winch in a tree. It was chained to a concrete "lid" covering something. We couldn't get it opened. Havn't been back yet??? Someone else said it may be covering a mine enterance. Don't know, not even sure who's property we were on. But I did mark it with my GPS.

I have a winch in my Jeep, Just sayin...LOL

One time me and my buddy went shooting up in the coast range in Oregon as we got to our shooting spot we were both getting funny feelings we didn't tell each other at the time but both of us were not getting good vibes I mean the hair on the back of your neck was standing up type stuff. As we got things set up I was always looking out for anything. After setting up we walked a little passed our set up and behind some brush we found a Mannican and a bunch of satanic Bibles and the hair really stood up even more (back when i had more hair lol) so we packed up our targets and got out of there. We didnt tell each other about how creeped out we were until we got back in the rig to leave we found out we both had gotten the feeling at the same time as we pulled up but didn't say a thing but what to set up to shoot. We have been to that spot hundreds of times never had that feeling but that one time. Oh the next time we went it was all gone.

Last year while hunting in the Trask we stumbled upon the entire contents of a small home or apartment set up on one of those no longer used logging landings. Like someone lost their home and tried to make a go of it out in the woods. I'm talking all of the stuff like couches, beds on frames, end tables, lamps, dressers etc. They had tried to make a roof from tarps and poles but by the time we rolled up it had collapsed and everything was soaked and beginning to disintegrate. It was all even set up kinda like a home floor plan. REALLY strange and super sad as there were kids belongings there also.

well it wasnt hunting it was fishing but years ago my buddie and i were fishing bonnie lure park on eagle creek and found a group of naked people sitting in the river like praying to the sun or something,i was imbarrased by it so walked down river and notice louis was missing so went back to find him sitting down getting a massage by one of the women and eating her watermelon.
i told him the guy looked like david korish and they were probably a cult that was going to sacrifice him.

Question: "What is the Satanic bible?"

Answer: The Satanic bible is a collection of essays, composed and compiled in 1969 by Anton LaVey, detailing the basic, fundamental Satanic rituals and ideology. Its proponents regard the Satanic bible as the foundation of the Satanic paradigm, while maintaining that the book is not subject to revision nor interpretation and that no ritual or ideology contrary to what is depicted in the Satanic bible is compatible with Satanism. Note – the vast majority of Satanists do not even believe in the existence of a personal being named Satan. Rather, Satan is a symbol of struggle against a tyrannical God. I found this about it. anyway

I have a couple

Another time I was atv riding with some friends up on Nicolai Mt in OR. On a trail way back in the woods probably 2-3 miles from nearest logging road we found a complete exhaust including muffler (guessing circa 1970's no Cat) stuck upright in a tree stump. Looked like it had been there for a longtime. Makes you wonder.

"More recently scouting for elk near where I live my wife and I found an odd structure. There was a old generator hooked up to a winch in a tree. It was chained to a concrete "lid" covering something. We couldn't get it opened. Havn't been back yet??? Someone else said it may be covering a mine enterance. Don't know, not even sure who's property we were on. But I did mark it with my GPS."

i'm ready to go check this one out , maybe a twilight zone story, maybe a black hole here on earth ?

"More recently scouting for elk near where I live my wife and I found an odd structure. There was a old generator hooked up to a winch in a tree. It was chained to a concrete "lid" covering something. We couldn't get it opened. Havn't been back yet??? Someone else said it may be covering a mine enterance. Don't know, not even sure who's property we were on. But I did mark it with my GPS."

i'm ready to go check this one out , maybe a twilight zone story, maybe a black hole here on earth ?

SURVEY SAYS????? YES.

Care to share the GPS Coordinates?
A bunch of us can meet there and find out WTF this is/was!

While hunting deer above Dougan falls, up the Washougal river, my buddy and I ran across an old meth cooking operation. We ran into a Sheriff deputy a few hours later and reported the find to him, only to have him tell us they find stuff like that up there all the time, and there was nothing they can do about it. Haven't been back to that spot since.

One time I found an old randown door in the the ground like a storm cellar door. I opened it up and the rooms were all new looking so I yelled "hello!"...no answer. Drew my .45 and walked to the very back room and kicked the door open. I couldn't believe what I saw... So I took a picture of it and then I ran home never to return again

cashroom.jpg

One time I found an old randown door in the the ground like a storm cellar door. I opened it up and the rooms were all new looking so I yelled "hello!"...no answer. Drew my .45 and walked to the very back room and kicked the door open. I couldn't believe what I saw... So I took a picture of it and then I ran home never to return again

cashroom.jpg

Down in Ol Mexico huh?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews