JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...then you need to check your perscription.
That's WAY too big to be a human....and about a week later they finally went up there and found footprints all over the place.
...it was 'Squatch.

I am 6'6" tall and 275# - Put a ghillie suit on me and let me wear my size 14 boots and I would look pretty large. I didn't see anything like this on any of the trees:

il_794xN.2184984389_nrci.jpg

And I didn't see the person get onto a weight scale, so I don't see how you can objectively quantify how large that person was.

But Sasquatch believers are going to believe what they want to believe.

When you have an actual sasquatch, alive or dead, then I would like to see it, but anybody can make a shaky out of focus video of some dark figure in the woods - that happens to walk and move just like a human. :rolleyes:

I can quantify that its too large to be a human (even in a ghillie suit), because Bigfoot is about 1/2 mile away from the guy taking the video.
WAY too large to be a human.

One issue that I have is that there are so many fakes and hoaxes out there...
So it is difficult to find any "good" accounts or information...lots of separating the chaff from the wheat , so to speak.

I usually do not automatically discount someone's story or claims....
Lots of strange things are out there....
Most , I think are not Bigfoot...but then I don't know everything either.
Andy
Edit to add :
I am not in the "I believe" camp....more of the I would like to believe camp...but some more proof please.

I'm a believer. Had my own experience. Had good friends with hair-raising experiences.

That said, I think 90% of Bigfoot sightings are mistaken identities/hoaxes.

I hate Bigfoot hoaxers with a passion; almost as much as irresponsible gun owners, poachers, and racists.

My girlfriend is threatening to buy me this T-Shirt for Father's Day...

Champ-Introvert-Antisocial-Funny-Bigfoot-T-Shirt-2.jpg

The US military believes. Buddy of mine is former Air Force SERE member and showed me one of his issued maps for training in Washington state. I asked him if he believed and he nodded. I asked why and he didn't want to talk about it. He spent most of his military career in the wilderness in Washington state training pilots and special forces members how to avoid capture and to survive in all environments

This is the map he showed me:

IMG_20160815_035645070.jpg

IMG_20160815_035655274.jpg

IMG_20160815_035704489.jpg

The US military believes. Buddy of mine is former Air Force SERE member and showed me one of his issued maps for training in Washington state. I asked him if he believed and he nodded. I asked why and he didn't want to talk about it. He spent most of his military career in the wilderness in Washington state training pilots and special forces members how to avoid capture and to survive in all environments

This is the map he showed me:

View attachment 704962

View attachment 704963

View attachment 704964

That is a bit of humor and caution:

Beware the stobor (look it up if you don't get it).

I'm a believer. Had my own experience. Had good friends with hair-raising experiences.

That said, I think 90% of Bigfoot sightings are mistaken identities/hoaxes.

I hate Bigfoot hoaxers with a passion; almost as much as irresponsible gun owners, poachers, and racists.

My girlfriend is threatening to buy me this T-Shirt for Father's Day...

View attachment 704860

Great shirt.

With the exception of HaveGun's last sentence, I could have posted this.

I can't afford to have a girlfriend... I'm married! :D

While commercial fishing in Southwest Alaska, to keep above the bears, we built a cabin on top of a huge abandoned barge pulled up on rails in front of a long-abandoned cannery. The first surprise was the amazing quality of craftsmanship used to build the barge. Below decks, the yellow cedar used to build it had a sheen like new and grains so tight you couldn't stick a knife between them. The craftsmen that built it in the early years of the 20th century did it all with tight joints and wooden dowels. Not a nail in sight! And not a single tool mark anywhere. Those guys were perfectionists - and this in below-deck space that nobody would ever see. As sunlight streamed through a deck hatch, you felt like you were in a church. Later, wandering through the cannery ruins, we found well-crafted handmade tools and a beautiful, perfectly preserved glass opium bottle left behind by the Chinese. It seemed like we entered a time-warp. You could almost feel the presence of long-gone fishermen and cannery workers. Stuck with you the whole season.

Not nearly as interesting as some of the stories here, but I thought it was cool at the time. I found an ancient rusting hulk of something way back in the woods of the family farm, probably close to 40 years ago. As a kid I thought it was interesting so I pried the brass nameplate off and kept it.

View attachment 704400

For kicks I went out to where I remember finding this. I'm sure it's still out there, rusted down into the moss somewhere. I could estimate the location to within a few acres, but to actually find something again out in that dense coastal undergrowth would be a miracle.

There was also a small shack way back in the woods on the property, that supposedly some old guy used to live in, back in the '50's. I found the remains of the roof sometime in the '80s, but any and all remnant of it has long ago been swallowed by the woods, and I could estimate the original location now to within maybe 50 feet. If it were still there, it would be in this photo:

woods.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top