JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I have been here for several years and have contributed $ each year and now, after donating funds less than 2 weeks ago, am told electronically that I am not allowed to respond. If that is the case, give me back my donations. Getting old and don't have much patience for bs anymore, especially when my $ are being sent to you, or anyone.

Wow, now aren't we getting testy? Change happens. It is a part of life. This whole issue was discussed quite extensively before it was implemented and then it was implemented. The forum does not exist for the benefit of one person. It is there for the benefit of all and sometimes changes are implemented to make certain things work smoother at the expense of some other things.

Now, the more civil way to deal with this, instead of posting, frankly a self-centered diatribe, would have been to PM the moderators/admin and ask the question.

I have been here for several years and have contributed $ each year and now, after donating funds less than 2 weeks ago, am told electronically that I am not allowed to respond. If that is the case, give me back my donations. Getting old and don't have much patience for bs anymore, especially when my $ are being sent to you, or anyone.

Could be.

A Few of us were Here the last time these Rules were put in effect .....They weren't accepted well then and aren't Now.

My suggestions are posted in the other Thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads