JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I asked my daughter if she would like to go to the range today. Can I shoot my .22? No, I can't replace the ammo - you're going to have to shoot .223 today.

She did well. First real experience with center fire.

IMAG0202_zps447c87d4.jpg IMAG0203_zps21e805d7.jpg IMAG0204_zps2ee49e97.jpg IMAG0206_zpsa297681e.jpg

She was a little hesitant at first but now that she's had that first experience I suspect my .223 supply is going to suffer. She wasn't quite willing to give the .308 a run but it will come :)

No, but prone and slinged in helps ensure the finish of the rifle :s0155:

She asked me if it had any recoil. No, it's a .22. I thought you said it didn't have any recoil? :s0112: It doesn't

Ahhh, but the mission of Appleseed is to teach people how to shoot great without the use of a bi-pod. Just a sling, and good shooting techniques are all that's required.

I'd save those nice groups to show them to her first boyfriend. You won't even have to give him the talk while cleaning you most businesslike gun

Absolutely awesome.
My favorite part?
"Can I shoot my .22?, no I cant replace the ammo. You're going to have to shoot .223 today."
Very cool.
Thank you for getting her into the sport and teaching her!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top