JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone ever seen what appear to be laquered, steel cased, 9mm, in 8 round stripper clips?
The markings on the box look Russian.

NASZOJOY ORY*CH 2
Prech: N dp.P3-nma 11/50
NÄPLÑ:0'39

I'll try to add some pictures later. :D

Jack...:cool:

***Correction...8 Round Clips. I reopened the box to check. Head stamp. + 3 11 30
***The bullets appear to be nickel plated

Clip_zpsf70702aa.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm no expert, but didn't the comblock have a different 9mm than what we call, variously 9x19mm, 9mm Luger, 9mm Parabellum, and 9mm NATO?

Wasn't Czech originally part of the USSR?

Is there any possibility if those have Russian writing on them that they are 9mm Makarov?

Just asking.

MTpockets, thanks for the pointers. The cartridges and clips appear the same as the Steyr M12, only in 9mm Luger. I checked case length and they are definitely 9mm Luger.
Any collectors out there? These will just gather dust with me. My 9mm's are for shooting and I cast my own bullets.;)

Jack...:cool:

They're yours. Now we just have to figure out how to get them to you.
Maple Valley is a ways from La Conner. :(

If you're in to photography you may want to see the swans and snow geese on Fir Island.:D

I can be up your way in a few weeks, I was thinking about heading out to cabellas which puts me within about 20 miles of you or so. Or I have another guy I'm supposed to meet up with up in bellingham.

Also, unlike the rest of the state, I'm not phobic about driving any distance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top