JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought this was interesting from Nancy Pelosi when someone asked her about what Holder said. She may not have much of a brain left, but her political instincts probably tell her that this is suicide for her Speaker job and the Democrat Party.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/pelosi-tosses-cold-water-on-reviving-assault-weapon-ban-2009-02-26.html

But who knows? They could just be trying to play good cop/bad cop and intend on passing it anyway in the dark of night attached to some kind of budget bill.

Yeah, just when prices were starting to come down again :(

Heh, that was my first thought too.

Luckily if Obama does pass any of this **** it will likely won't be in his first year in office. He won't steamroll a trampling of gun rights as quickly as he spent a trillion dollars to "save" our economy.

One of the intents of this site is to build a bridge between left and right on the topics of gun rights and gun control. If one believes in firearm rights, we want them here on our side.

One of the intents of this site is to build a bridge between left and right on the topics of gun rights and gun control. If one believes in firearm rights, we want them here on our side.

I agree - if we can make gun rights bi-partisan or non-partisan, that's the best possible result...

New blog entry... :D

<broken link removed>

I hope Obama and Co. are ready for the Republican majorities this move will bring in 2010. I hate tyrants.

Holder is an idiot and murderer. Was part of the Waco massacre, part of the pro-DC gun ban, and an all around subversive lackey. This has nothing to do with Mexico, and only people who do not think would believe his logic for a second.

I thought you were dead? The aliens in the movie Aliens got ya, despite Hicks yelling your name out.

If you hate tyrants, then you should hate virtually all politicians regardless of label.

I think it would be a wise investment for people to buy firearms/mags/ammo, as it's not certain (even with Holder's statement; Pelosi's statement of not wanting an assault weapons ban, which is a lie and irrelevant what she says) but it is HIGHLY likely that this will become a reality. Worst case is that it doesn't become a reality, and you sell things later at break even prices (most likely a higher price, but the dollar will be worth less, so you break even).

I can't believe all of these idiots. First off, if there is issues with drugs coming this way and guns go to Mexico, CLOSE THE BORDER! Second of all, the guns they are supposed to be using in Mexico are full auto. How are they getting them from us since we can't have full auto?!

I also just was sent a link saying that the US has now given China eminent domain rights for more loan money!!! I am not sure how correct this source is, but I figure it is worth looking at because I wouldn't put anything past these people!!

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2009/02/feds-grant-eminent-domain-as-collateral.html

Second of all, the guns they are supposed to be using in Mexico are full auto. How are they getting them from us since we can't have full auto?!

Well, yea. You're right. I'll bet the registered fully-automatics that are stolen rarely end up there.

+1

It reminds me of the statistics regarding gangs and illegally modified weapons in LA, wasn't it zero or close to it? They were either production fully-automatics, or semi automatic. Never did they see converted AK47s and such, with the exception of the Hollywood shootout, and even that I don't know for sure.

Just make sure they stick to the "rules" when they are here. Man-made global warming IS a religion so I don't want to hear about it!!! :D :s0112:

oops, strike that, it's called man-made global "climate change" now

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top