JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This story is a result of videos posted in NWFA in July and then put together from discussion in the NFWA firearms news section. All the info. that allowed us to connect the dots of this story originated from NWFA members trying to help. Now that the news section is gone this may never happen again unfortunately. But hopefully it will help catch the murderer or at least help make the case, which is what matters in the end, that the perpetrator is brought to justice. Thank you guys so much!!!!!

Particular credit goes to @awshoot for finding critical evidence and to @FourTeeFive for making the connection possible. Also credit goes to @Nick Burkhardt for post #255 and @Cavedweller post #259 in the same thread which identified an article on the subject where the reporter appeared to be objective, detailed, and thorough and that's why the info was given to her. This story would have never come to light without those two posts.

Also huge Kudos to the author of the article who really went after it hard to track down the details and interview people. Really amazing work IMO.

See post #335 in this thread for the details (please note that all the info. was also sent to crimestoppers). And again thanks to everyone and I hope we made at least some difference in helping the police/community piece this thing together. Fingers crossed there is an arrest soon.

Also FYI, I'm not sure what section this post should go under cuz a lot of it has to do with a legal concealed carry gun that a mob is trying to take from the owner (which made me think of the defensive carry section). But much of the article is bigger picture than that so that's why I put it under "other" (i.e. I'm trying to respect the new rules as best I can).

Last Edited:
Looks like foxnews national picked up the story also. lm ;.JPG

Michael Reinoehl not only had a rap sheet of priors, he also betrayed his own kin folk, giving addresses of his kin to bill collectors to avoid paying his own debts.

That guy sounds like an absolute scumbag.
I hope the victim's family sues the crap out of the DA who refused to prosecute this guy for previous gun crimes.

why in the F do these people constantly push gun control and then refuse to prosecute on the crimes. nevermind, that's a dumb questions.

Unless these families and people start suing and taking any and all legal action against the DA, Mayor, and Governor's they will continue to support terrorist.

Michael Reinoehl not only had a rap sheet of priors, he also betrayed his own kin folk, giving addresses of his kin to bill collectors to avoid paying his own debts.

Reinoehl has that distinctive meth user look. If he had a flat billed cap I'd be positive, but as it is, there is a slight curve to it so I can't say for sure.

Oh man this is so awesome, Oregon State Police are now deputized US Marshals!

That means they can bypass the antifa immunity from state and especially local government. Finally some hope this may end!!!!

This is an absolutely brilliant move!! Now when they arrest someone they can be punished, not just let free. Whoever came up with this idea needs to run for president.

"OSP is not criticizing any officials and we respect the authority of the [Multnomah County] District Attoney, but to meet the Governor's charge of bringing violence to an end we will use all lawful methods at our disposal," an Oregon State Police spokesperson said.

Oh man this is so awesome, Oregon State Police are now deputized US Marshals!

That means they can bypass the antifa immunity from state and especially local government. Finally some hope this may end!!!!

This is an absolutely brilliant move!! Now when they arrest someone they can be punished, not just let free. Whoever came up with this idea needs to run for president.

"OSP is not criticizing any officials and we respect the authority of the [Multnomah County] District Attoney, but to meet the Governor's charge of bringing violence to an end we will use all lawful methods at our disposal," an Oregon State Police spokesperson said.

This is pretty common if you're gonna roll with the USMS. Their mini-vans are actually pretty cool.

I want to see a caravan of blacked out minivans doing stop and grabs on antifa clowns.
If we were lucky they will blow through all the tent cities too.
Man the tents and encampments have gotten 10 times worse in the last 3-4 months

Hearing on the radio this morning that Mike Schmidt has again stated that he will, STILL, not be charging people that don't *cross what ever his imaginary line* is. So I hope that those Staters with the "Extra" badge make a lot off arrests.

** = My opinion.

Hearing on the radio this morning that Mike Schmidt has again stated that he will, STILL, not be charging people that don't *cross what ever his imaginary line* is. So I hope that those Staters with the "Extra" badge make a lot off arrests.

** = My opinion.
Wishing for a double-like button again ....

I was thinking that is why current OSP leader is going for it. He/she? is on their way out and they are doing it right/making a difference before they leave. Expectations of K brown appointed one in nov are low for me but not based on anything other than k brown policies on crime not on the individual at all. I'm not trying to get political here as I think that is against the rules, just making a comment about why I think the current OSP leader is awesome!

I don't know anything bout this lady but would have to figure that brown wouldn't have put this person into the position if she wasn't completely beholden to brown? In other words, Ms Davie wouldn't dare tell brown that she was removing her officers from potland because the DA isn't charging the criminals with crimes after the OSP makes the arrests.

I hope the Multnomah county DA is appropriately apoplectic over what basically amounts to a vote of No Confidence in him and his office.... especially him... personally... wilfully... incompetent... boob. We know who you are and what you do. We're removing you from the equation... we don't need you.

BTW, the Unlawful Posession of a Weapon charge that was dropped on this dead felon is the exact same charge that cost me thousands of dollars (and took a huge personal toll) when I first moved to OR (ignorant of the law, no CHL yet. Truck gun... oops). They would have happily charged me with more, like the Loaded Weapon in a Public Space thing except I wasn't in Portland at the time.. coulda been worse but not from a lack of enthusiasm from MCSO.
Cut me loose and I would have taken my new knowledge, expanded it, and abided by the law. Cut this guy loose and he commits murder within a month. This a-hole had priors, I did not. He resisted, I didn't. Wanna talk about equal application of the law? I got stuff.

I hope the Multnomah county DA is appropriately apoplectic over what basically amounts to a vote of No Confidence in him and his office.... especially him... personally... wilfully... incompetent... boob. We know who you are and what you do. We're removing you from the equation... we don't need you.

BTW, the Unlawful Posession of a Weapon charge that was dropped on this dead felon is the exact same charge that cost me thousands of dollars (and took a huge personal toll) when I first moved to OR (ignorant of the law, no CHL yet. Truck gun... oops). They would have happily charged me with more, like the Loaded Weapon in a Public Space thing except I wasn't in Portland at the time.. coulda been worse but not from a lack of enthusiasm from MCSO.
Cut me loose and I would have taken my new knowledge, expanded it, and abided by the law. Cut this guy loose and he commits murder within a month. This a-hole had priors, I did not. He resisted, I didn't. Wanna talk about equal application of the law? I got stuff.

Oh, I so feel your pain man......:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads