Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Story about Clark C.o. judge packing heat makes news

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Clark Co. judge’s carry decision makes news, but why?

This week’s revelation by the Vancouver Columbian that a Clark County Superior Court judge has decided to carry a defensive firearm nearly everywhere but the courtroom has stirred considerable public interest.

Clark Co. judge

2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Out side of court, he is just normal person like others. So why not? There are crazy people that goes after judge, who are not happy with their outcome.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Why not in the courtroom too? I would if they'd let me. As I understand it the Judge is allowed to carry in the courthouse.

4. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Really? Well, he is the king in side of that castle.

Interesting.

5. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

Oregon fortunately makes it difficult to find out who has a CHL. If I wanted to advertise the fact, I'd open carry. I carry concealed because I don't want to advertise it. I applaud the judge's decision. It's regrettable that it was determined to be "newsworthy".

6. mat33

mat33 Portland, OR Active Member

The "Judge" is probably just being polite. If Taurus made a revolver that said "Mat33" on the barrel, supersized it in a few NRA ads, and exploded watermelons with it, you can bet I'd carry it.