JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a high quality, two-belt system.

Overlord (outer belt)
Color: Assassin Black/Multicam Black. Hook & Loop Color: Assassin Black.
Size: 44

Underling (inner belt)
Color: Black
Size: 44

From the website:

The Overlord (Overlord) is a 2 inch ridged low profile tactical war belt. The Overlord utilizes the MOLLE system, but uses 1/2-inch webbing allowing 2 attachment points for pouches, making for a much slimmer belt compared to traditional war belts. The Overlord has an integrated belt keeper buckle less design, and connects to the Underlord or Underling belts via hook and loop (Velcro)

The Underling (Underling) is simply a under-belt, designed to be used in conjunction with the Competition - Overlord or Overlord belt. It's not meant to hold your weapon like the Underlord, but it will hold your pants. Made only of a single piece of 1.5" heavy duty webbing and 1.5" loop (Velcro), the Underling is super lightweight and effective.

This belt system can hold up anything you want to carry on your waist and then some. Amazingly sturdy, and the design provides many options for attaching your equipment.

From the time I ordered this belt to the day I received it (approx. 4 months) I lost 20 pounds, and lost more after that. This belt is now too large for me, so my loss is your gain.

Check the fit guide, here. ( Fit Guide)

Currently the demand is so high they are not even taking orders. You can receive this high quality best system in a few days.

Condition: Excellent. I wore this belt for a couple months and then went with something better suited for my slimmer self.

Price: $80

Shipping: Included

IMG_5455.jpg IMG_5451.JPG IMG_5454.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top