JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off I believe most the lemmings that have signed up for this lack the financial will and testicular fortitude to actually get there. I would be happy to volunteer as a crude medic to render assistance to their wounded and confiscate any , magazines, weapons, etc., not deemed legal by the local authorities as my civic duty.

Indeed my philanthropic sense of wokeness knows no bounds.

Brutus Out

8991851E-68F8-4164-8AAE-414904D62C1A.png

"If you plan on attending the event you must be experienced in camping, hiking and surviving in a harsh desert environment and have a vehicle in good shape," the website reads. "You must be prepared to be completely on your own for food, water, gas, etc. We expect cell service and the internet in Rachel to be offline. Credit card processing will not work, so bring enough cash."
Then came this ominous warning: "Law enforcement will be overwhelmed and local residents will step up to protect their property. It will get ugly."

"If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets."

Naruto run is a reference to anime ninja Naruto Uzumaki, who runs with body and head leaning forward while keeping his arms straight behind his back.

Naruto run? There are, at least measured in years, adults who are making a life decision with profound implications (e.g., possibility of arrest and/or physical harm) based upon a cartoon show? What the hell? :eek:

1.5 Million have gone online to claim they are going to do this. 99.99% of the people who go online with a cape on will fold as soon as pain is applied. Even if half that number actually showed up it would only take the shooting of a couple to send the rest running while crapping their pants. They are not going to run into gun fire no matter htough they say they are online.

So your saying that all these basement dwellers should wear their brown pants???:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top