JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this materializes into anything - and the potential is good - it will probably turn out like most things of this nature. Lots of clueless people standing around cheering for the loudest and most outspoken person who will no doubt be 'demanding' we be shown what is going on, demanding entry etc.
No doubt a media circus with news as well.
Then there will be a few nutcases who will makes a show of challenging security, get roughed up and arrested - but no one is going to get shot.

I hope area 51s sole research project has been area denial/crowd control brown noise and blinding laser weapons, and we get to see a million millenials stumbling around crapping their skinny jeans.

I don't normally wish ill on anyone, and I don't literally in this case either. However, the mental image of a bunch of nutbags getting manhandled by AF security is, admittedly, kind of entertaining. :s0165:

I hope there is interstellar technology like everyone speculates/says there is.

I hope our scientists have dissected it and turned it into defensive and offensive weaponry.

I'd hate to be "The United States of America" and have 3rd world weapons to defend against USSR, China, and all the others.

I hope we are the only ones that have that sort of technology. There are some things to share with the world. And there are some things you do not want anyone to know you have. And I hope they are keeping those things highly guarded there and elsewhere.

The military is not going to mow down a crowd of intruders. The vast desert space provides plenty of opportunity to capture them and turn them over to the civilian authorities for criminal prosecution.

I too seriously doubt they are going to have anywhere near the numbers show as are on the FB page. And the loons that do show, even less being dumb enough to try and storm a military facility. As the AF know the date the nutbag crew is planning on showing, I'd imagine they've stocked up on all sorts of non-lethal, riot control goodies to stop them. Once stopped, zip cuffed and turned over to the authorities for prosecution.

8A256C37-F94B-41D0-A37B-E7574AEB956F.jpeg

If this materializes into anything - and the potential is good - it will probably turn out like most things of this nature. Lots of clueless people standing around cheering for the loudest and most outspoken person who will no doubt be 'demanding' we be shown what is going on, demanding entry etc.
No doubt a media circus with news as well.
Then there will be a few nutcases who will makes a show of challenging security, get roughed up and arrested - but no one is going to get shot.

Shot? Not likely. Detained and probed, might happen... :eek:

You know folks, this isn't antifa charging Area 51. It's UFO geeks. Generally among the most harmless people out there. They don't need to be killed, shot, gassed or burnt.
Of the very few people who actually go all the way out to the desert in the heat, dust and no internet I think there will be zero anarchists.

I think a good plan of action would be to bag 50 to 100 screwballs. Put them on a IV drip with a cocktail of fun juices for 1-2 weeks. Have medical and psych techs dressed as various alien types interact with the screwballs.
Then release the patients, naked in major cities, in middle of the night holding day glow anal probes.

Any one still thinks/believes that "Area 51" is still some ultra top secret military installation is completely clueless as to how the real world of Ultra top secret stuff works! That installation likely went out of business some time in the late 60's when the Soviets caught up in technology and could look close enough day or night to see what might be there! No, the good stuff is safely hidden someplace even more remote and isolated, likely with even more extremes in weather and in hospitable to normal human life! Some place like West Central Alaska perhaps!
Plausible deniability at its finest, build something really big, make it look ultra secure, man it with really bad arse dudes with big guns and threaten every one with death and taxes for getting anywhere near it, and every one will believe exactly what you want them to! Meanwhile, Safely ensconced in Big Bear country Alaska, the gooberment is conducting all it's nefarious stuff free of any attention!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top