JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Government, "Hey Facebook we need to isolate an age difference in our facial recognition programs."

Facebook, "On it. This 10 year challenge will do the trick."

Few months later.

Government, "Hey Facebook, we need to test out a new weapon we created."

Facebook, "I think we can get something together for that."

Next day....

Facebook group for storming Area 51 was created.

True story by the way.

I'm sort of an internet expert.

But , showing up after an announcement of "Storming" a entry gate at a military base and making demands ...is a great way to be arrested / detained at best and shot at worst.

That reminds me of an incident I was told of shortly after 9/11. One of my relation was in the Air Guard at the time and was stationed at a USAF airbase up in Washington. Some agenda-driven reporter decided to, unannounced, scale a fence in order to do his "research." What my family member saw base security do to the twerp wasn't exactly "handling with kid gloves". Quite the opposite, actually. :s0165:

Beyond that, I was thinking about what degree of nutburger one would have to be to be apart of this:

• Believe the published BS on what allegedly goes on at Area 51. (Not the credible ones like it is a test facility, but the wacky ones like flying saucers and space lizards or whatever.)
  • Hold to said belief in BS enough to risk the possibility of physical violence, arrest, financial loss, incarceration, a criminal record and/or possibly even a bullet.
  • Has the time on their hands to travel to Nevada, and attend an even on a Friday with their fellow looney-tunes.
There is a mental image emerging of what these folks look like and it isn't pretty. :s0112:

We gotta do this, man. There's some weird s**t goin' on over there. The public has a right to know what it is. They've got dead aliens in the freezer and wrecked alien space craft and who knows what else. My cousin's wife's grandmother got kidnapped by aliens there back in the '70s, just 2 miles from the perimeter fence. After what seemed like 2 weeks of torture (the aliens said it was a medical exam) they let her go in North Carolina. And it was only 20 minutes later on earth clocks. It took her 16 days to hitch hike home, and when she got there the FBI was waiting for her. They made her sign this paper saying she would never talk about what happened or she could go to prison for 35 years. I'd better shut up now or I could get in big trouble. But I'm tellin' you man, there's some weird s**t goin' on over at Area 51
Along time ago I dated a woman from Las Vegas whose father worked at area 51 and in fact we went to her parents house not far off the base for an evening. Bats were dipping into the pool for a drink of water while people were in it including me. I thought they were birds. Anyway, she said there were strange experiments going on there including one she saw with a cow with a metal door in the side of it. It was a screw in piece to its stomach that they could open and look at and check stomach acids. She said the neighbors used to get upset when they would run stealth bombers over their neighborhood about 20 feet off the floor. The base got tons of calls from homes of their employees when that happened apparently.

Hope there's good footage posted online if folks ever get the balls to test the folks that protect the site.

Don't any of you guys wonder what the heck it is they are protecting behind that fence? Does the govt. have the right to keep important stuff from the citizens? Just sayin..

Don't any of you guys wonder what the heck it is they are protecting behind that fence?

Actually wonder? No, I can't say it is possible for me to care less, at least from a personal view. From a national security perspective, I'm sure security is that tight for a damn good reason. My WAG is that it is they are testing experimental systems and don't want the prying eyes of the idiot media, Internet loons, and more importantly, the bad-guys abroad that wish to do us harm. The site was, after all, originally bought back in 1955 for the U2 project.

Having been through that area in Nevada more than once, I can see why they'd choose that locale for playing with fun new toys without attracting a lot of attention. Being that I love remote places, I actually dig the area, but it most assuredly has nothing to do with whatever our government is up to, and most certainly not with any brainless notion of bobble-headed extraterrestrials.

Does the govt. have the right to keep important stuff from the citizens? Just sayin..

If it actually, truly, and without qualification is a matter of top national security, absolutely yes. If not, no. Transparency, and all that.

Cheers, friends. :)

Just found this and thought "Do these people really think this will end well?"

How do you feel this will play out?

What do this Idiots plan on doing taking people from mars to a sancuary city and give them a drivers licence & the right to vote .The sheep will buy into anything . Anyone that would take part in something so stupid deserves what they get.

What do this Idiots plan on doing
I doubt they have a plan at all - other than maybe just showing up.
This is not an 'organized' event.
Actually if I were much closer I would go there myself, find a high point as close as I could to the 'festivities' and watch with binos/spotting scope. Probably would be hard to do however due to the vastness of the area.

Last Edited:
1.5 Million have gone online to claim they are going to do this. 99.99% of the people who go online with a cape on will fold as soon as pain is applied. Even if half that number actually showed up it would only take the shooting of a couple to send the rest running while crapping their pants. They are not going to run into gun fire no matter how tough
Even if they get past the gate to Nellis AFB, it's 10 miles to Area 51...Good luck

Mabey they can get a uber

I hope they do show up. It will be a test of the military's ability to hold off a mob. The place is usually not really very guarded. It's easy to arrest and detain the occasional idiot(s) but if even 100 try it, it should be funny to watch. I hope there are plenty of cell phones recording.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top