JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they do it I just hope it is well filmed. Will make for some good laughs. Decades back I was in the SW when a group showed up at DMAB (Air Base) saying they were coming in. Guards said no, they said yes. Base Commander got to gate, said no. They said yes, he said "if you chose to do this it will not end well" and ordered the men to shoot them if they tried. They were smart enough to back down.

I hear ya. But also consider the mind set these 1.5 million people (so far) have. If they think they can really do this, what do think will be next?

I swear we will be in a full blown revolution within the next 20 years if this is the mindset of people now. We will be fighting for our very own as people feel they can just do and take whatever they want.

1.5 Million have gone online to claim they are going to do this. 99.99% of the people who go online with a cape on will fold as soon as pain is applied. Even if half that number actually showed up it would only take the shooting of a couple to send the rest running while crapping their pants. They are not going to run into gun fire no matter how tough they say they are online.

Just found this and thought "Do these people really think this will end well?"

How do you feel this will play out?

If I were running Area 51 I'd be renting a laser light show device, a fog machine and every alien/ufo/monster costume I could find. Then I'd have half the troops running around in costume and the other half chasing them. All at about a mile or so from the closest point that the 12 or so "Stormers" could photograph them from.
Then sit back and watch the internet blow up.

The current joke going around -

Area 51 Mob: They can't stop all 250,000 of us!

USAF: Five words. A. C. 1. 3. 0....

3C3BE385-B312-4040-8559-486218E67147.jpeg

So Aliens or not....
The plan is...
"Storming " a entry gate to a military base and somehow being able to outrun bullets 'cause a cartoon character can...

Um...
So what flowers do you like...and what charity do you want donations in your name to be in...?

Please note that I am not wanting death and misery to happen to others...
But , showing up after an announcement of "Storming" a entry gate at a military base and making demands ...is a great way to be arrested / detained at best and shot at worst.

Andy

Have you ever thought that the goverment serves us. Yeah you and me american tax payers. Since goverment property is fully tax payer funded shoudnt we have a roght to know what gose on behind those gates ... I mean we are paying for it arnt we ?

The original Facebook event page is all a big joke. The creator came out and said it. It's all just for the lolz and not meant to he taken seriously, despite the military having to.

More lazy idiots with an inflated sense of self worth trying to become instafamous. People will say anything for clicks/likes/adds/etc. That's why I think a few dozen people will actually show up, and try to escalate the "joke", hoping to parlay that into a good life of never having to work a real job. It won't work, of course. They'll run into the Wackenhut Security and start an idiotic verbal confrontation, which they will upload to the internet and try to claim their Civil Rights were violated. Then they will turn around and go home, most of them having peed themselves a little.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews