JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well, my fiancé and I broke up, and now I have a $2000 ring with no use for it. Shane Co. won't give me my money back, but will give in store credit. I'm looking to trade or sell my credit. The total is right around $1800. I will go to Shane Co. with you and return the ring and have the credit issued to you. I'm asking $1000 cash, our trade for firearms. I just need this thing gone!

Edit - Lots of people are confused with my wording, basically what this is, is I we gift you this ring (in Shane Co.'s eyes) so you can use it in trade in. You will have to trade up in order to do this. They have certain rules. Please call or text me to talk about it. 503.869.0231

Some of the guns I want -

Pretty much any Glock except in .357sig (3rd gen ONLY)
Sig 226 or 220
Mossberg 590
Remington 870 (HD)
Good 1911
Full Size HKs
AK47 or 74
Maybe a factory built AR
S&W stainless 4" .357 or .44 (maybe 6")

Those are just off the top of my head.

I have all the paper work with this, you can call and talk to Ethan, a manager at the Tigard store with questions.

Honestly, I'd trade this straight across for a nice gun that I like, no matter value.

Offer me anything!

Back up - $600. Buy your wife something nice for Christmas!

I really want a new hunting rifle like a M77, 700 or 70 in .243, .270, .30-06, .300WM, or .338WM.

Also looking for a clean lever action or duck gun (12gs) and a .410.

No, not at all, most people just don't want a "used" ring. Its a "Three Stone" with princess cut diamonds. .87 total carat weight. I can text pictures of you PM Me a Cell number. I paid over $1800 for this in July.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top