JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone said earlier dont forget the pool...the pump and filtration is under the gated steps :)

mlogo_1473061471.jpg

That's cool very similar to the one I saw!:cool:

Have thought it was a great idea ever since then.

If I had a bunch of land I would do something like this in a heart beat. You could take it a step further and bury two more containers under the above ground ones and have stairs going down to them. Now that would be cool! ;)

Y'all are killin me! Lol.

Now I just want to sell my house and take the equity to put into building a house out in the sticks with shipping containers:D.

Looks like a ton of work - my wife would not be thrilled to live in a travel trailer till I was done with it:D.

Maybe in 20 years:rolleyes:

If I had a bunch of land I would do something like this in a heart beat. You could take it a step further and bury two more containers under the above ground ones and have stairs going down to them. Now that would be cool! ;)
Have two underground with Lexan glass and two above with Lexan glass bottoms. Make top two fish tanks and then you can always feel like your swimming in the ocean.

Have two underground with Lexan glass and two above with Lexan glass bottoms. Make top two fish tanks and then you can always feel like your swimming in the ocean.

Too much maintenance :eek:. I've done 150 gallon tanks, can't imagine what a swimming pool sized tank would require...

Cool idea though.;)

I would like it some how buried for protection from radiation. Drains and filters and ventilation water and heat? Also a second emergency exit in case of a necessity to escape.

Small yard? Don't have room for a 20ft container?
How about putting it on end?
Bury it 5ft in the ground for stability.

basement 5ft ceiling- only storage
first floor 7.5ft ceiling- kitchen, head,
Top floor 7.5ft ceiling- sleeping, sitting,
Deck on top (add railing)

heat rises so in cold weather just cooking should heat the place

Small yard? Don't have room for a 20ft container?
How about putting it on end?
Bury it 5ft in the ground for stability.

basement 5ft ceiling- only storage
first floor 7.5ft ceiling- kitchen, head,
Top floor 7.5ft ceiling- sleeping, sitting,
Deck on top (add railing)

heat rises so in cold weather just cooking should heat the place
Problem is they have only like an 8x10 cros-section inside, and for each of those you gotta allow stair/ladder-well room.

Spiraling stairs around a central brass pole for quick escape... could place covers for when you have certain drunk women ;)
But then you have negligible flat "floor space"--what I'd do there would be a two-container solution, stair/pole offset to the side of one with holes cut through the adjoining walls. 8x12 room each floor plus an 8' stairwell with clear pole-path for even Full Battle Rattle, along with clear Block & Tackle path for any heavy hoisting.

But then you have negligible flat "floor space"--what I'd do there would be a two-container solution, stair/pole offset to the side of one with holes cut through the adjoining walls. 8x12 room each floor plus an 8' stairwell with clear pole-path for even Full Battle Rattle, along with clear Block & Tackle path for any heavy hoisting.
Or do 4 vertical and build a observation deck platform with roof.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top