JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put up all the numbers you want. All statisticians are liars. This meme will never go away. :s0121:

View attachment 1232414

jaja.png

Everybody knows that the old, antiquated round isn't useful anymore. Most importantly, modern powders and bullets have made the 45acp better than the ancient 9mm.

Higher power .357 mag and higher power 10mm are very similar in total energy. Those who say different are comparing higher power 10mm loads to medium or lower power .357 mag loads.

Actually, the diagram of the .357 should be left as is. And all the other diagrams should be changed to show many shots being fired, all missing, to better represent the spray-and-pray style of most modern semiautomatic shooters.

Higher power .357 mag and higher power 10mm are very similar in total energy. Those who say different are comparing higher power 10mm loads to medium or lower power .357 mag loads.

Actually, the diagram of the .357 should be left as is. And all the other diagrams should be changed to show many shots being fired, all missing, to better represent the spray-and-pray style of most modern semiautomatic shooters.

Again, blasphemy!

All who belong to the cult know the 10MM easily bests a 44mag!

:)

Note: I'm a huge 10MM fan. Yes, I know it's limitations (there are none! It'll blast through the Hoover dam!) :)

Staying power… now THAT'S where it's at!!
Judging from the diagram, none of the guns have much staying power. They're all drooping. And the barrels are the same length as the grips. I don't think I'd choose any of those guns.

When did revolvers disappear?

As well, check the ancient 7.62X25 Tokarev, or 7.63 Mauser. Plenty of velocity and energy. But their little FMJs punch clean holes right through.

To me it would seem that revolvers started disappearing when semi auto pistols started having double stack magazines
I think it was after double stack magazines appeared AND the guns with such magazines became comparable in reliability to good revolvers. And in reputation for reliability. Those early high capacity semi autos had a reputation for jamming that first decade or two or more.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top