JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi All,
When the Officer run you name, the dispatcher checks your name for DL, Vehicle License, Wants, and Warrants which come up with all informantion about you in the computer.
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

I have heard that some agencies have their car computers set up to automatically query multiple databases. So if they run a plate and it comes back registered to person X, person X is then run for, let's say warrants, DL and CPL. All of this data may be displayed on the same screen. So while the data is not actually linked, it may as well be. I don't know which - if any - LEAs in Washington or Oregon use this type system.

The cops in my neck of the woods typically don't disarm when notified. I have been stopp by Everett twice and Sno County once and have always been told to not reach for it. After they ran my DL they came back and thanked me for notifying them and gave me a warning. I have to question any officer that disarms a LAC during a traffic stop, especially when they do as this one did and reach into the car to disarm. He definitely didn't practice officer safety on the stop.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top