JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all the crazy shootings etc going on now days, I am glad that people and police are
aware of their surroundings and about potential issues. I am glad they are vigilant. I thought the officers were very polite and handled it well. I think the person doing the videoing was baiting them with his attitude. They did not fall for it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/no-rise-mass-killings-impact-huge-article-1.1221062

Whether they are more frequent or not - they are getting more media attention, and I believe that is one of the factors that is driving some of these crazies.

That said, the chances of a mass shooting happening anywhere, is pretty slim. Most shootings are either LEOs shooting civilians (criminal or not) or criminals shooting civilians on an individual scale (i.e., not mass shooting).

It is the media attention that is making people afraid, more afraid than they should be, and more afraid of the wrong things.

More people in Africa are killed by hippos than lions or crocodiles.

More people are killed by televisions falling on them than by sharks - but we get "shark week" because that is what people are afraid of.

More people die from bee stings than by bites from poisonous snakes.

Ten+ times as many people die from tobacco than die by gunshot.

I would have gladly told them what was in the case and let them go on to worrying about real crime. And I would appreciate the fact they are concerned with public safety.

As I said, any other person, another time (when people weren't so afraid of guns), I would not only show what is in my gun case, I would take it out and let them fondle it.

Today, with government increasingly surveilling private citizens, collecting data on our data habits, I do not willingly share any information with authorities.

I repeat, it is NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

So, if you value the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, you are labeled a NUT JOB and a Sovereign Citizen by some police.

Wow, do they even know what a Sov Cit is and or believes???
I think if I was one, I would be the first to know it lmao

The other day, I had a serious quesorito jones (still no copenhagen) and my partner and I decided to stop at TB. Some guy came in acting very odd. Had a big coat on even though it wasnt cold. Kept a set of big shades on indoors. Paced around the store without trying to order anything. Came in and out a couple of times. My partner and I agreed to keep eyes on him but we had no reason to talk to him. We noticed the employees weren't alarmed. On our way out, an employee was changing the garbage. I asked if he knew the guy and it turned out he was waiting for his sister to get off work because he walks her home every day. Avoided looking like an @$$ that day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top