JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Being Pro-gun is more than having a permit to carry
Published on 18 August 2011
Word of gun owners’ victory at the Iowa Straw Poll is spreading. Even one of America’s premier political news sites, Politico.com, has picked up the story about how National Association for Gun Rights members just like you toppled Tim Pawlenty’s Presidential campaign.
Pawlenty Toppled by Gun Owners
Published on 16 August 2011
On Saturday, at the Iowa Straw Poll, National Association for Gun Rights members and supporters made themselves heard, advancing two pro-gun candidates and toppling a third anti-gunner.
Relentless
Published on 10 August 2011
Relentless and well-funded. I’m not talking about the IRS. I’m talking about the gun control lobby.
Good News, Bad News
Published on 8 August 2011
Two Presidential Candidates, Congressman Ron Paul and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann have returned the National Association for Gun Rights Presidential Survey 100% pro-gun.
Super Committee, Super Problem?
Published on 1 August 2011
I’ve been overwhelmed with e-mails and phone calls in the last few days about the debt-ceiling “crisis.” To be honest, I’ve been quiet about it because we’re a gun rights group and that’s all we do. I’m respectful of your support of the National Association for Gun Rights and committed to fighting to protect your Second Amendment Rights.

Help Rand Paul Defeat the UN Small Arms Treaty! - National Association for Gun Rights

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top