JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No need for me to buy during these prices cuz THIS is what 17,000+ rounds looks like...
Ammo dump.JPG

I've got 33 rolls as of last count over the weekend. I get about 9 days out of a roll of quilted ( :D ) Charmin.
That's about another 10 months of supply at the current rate of azzwipery...

I love that file cabinet idea. Like top drawer can be .22, next drawer can be 9mm, then .45 and the bottom drawer 12 ga. Or you could sectionalism it anyway you want. Magazines on the top etc etc. Brilliant. I had my ammo going horizontal and it took up a lot of floor space, so I put it in a cheap Sentry safe with the key lock and 20,000 rounds of 5.56 fits right into it and stacks @ 5 foot high and 1-1/2 foot deep. But there can be some digging to get exactly what one is wanting to shoot.

Yeah, it was kind of a lark, actually.
I got four 4-drawer Hon file cabinets from a Hanford "fire sale" (gub'mint excess materials/equipment) for free.
Gave two of them away to friends, used the third for my "important papers", and couldn't come up with a purpose for the fourth one.
That is, until I saw my ammo dump spread all over the floor of my garage next to the gun safe... :)
Rifle ammo (5.56/.223 and 7.62 x 39) in the lower three drawers, pistol ammo and scattergun stuff in the top one.
More boxed rifle rounds piled on top of the cabinet, and AP rounds in the ammo cans...

Last Edited:
Yeah, it was kind of a lark, actually.
I got four 4-drawer Hon file cabinets from a Hanford "fire sale" (gub'mint excess materials/equipment) for free.
Gave two of them away to friends, used the third for my "important papers", and couldn't come up with a purpose for the fourth one.
That is, until I saw my ammo dump spread all over the floor of my garage next to the gun safe... :)
Rifle ammo (5.56/.223 and 7.62 x 39) in the lower three drawers, pistol ammo and scattergun stuff in the top one.
More boxed rifle rounds piled on top of the cabinet, and AP rounds in the ammo cans...
Floor support under that file cab....

Make sure your fire alarms are working...
Change the batteries in all 7 of them every clock change, fall and winter...
Four fire extinguishers throughout the house and garage. Check 'em once/year...

Panic pricing for a S&W EZ 9mm...$479.00 cash plus 8.25% tax on top so: $519.00 for a pistol that before panic buying cost a basic $350.00, but now they're almost impossible to find in stock and can't be ordered.

Yet, I found one yesterday for the above cost, with an additional pain: Comes with a thumb safety which I don't want.

Keep your overpriced pistol, I want, with a feature I don't want, as panic buying has made what I want unavailable in cost and model. I won't pay more because of panic buying. $470.00 instead of $350...gent bent.

If panic buying ceases, these guns will probably be available for pre-panic buying cost in the model I want.

Luckily, want is not 'have to have', as my inventory is excellent.

I can wait, but if that day never comes...IDGAS.

cant find a box of buckshot in any store or online

Yea it seems to go fast during a panic buy...

Not the best HD Ammo unless your in the boonies though imo.

Cheap bird shot at 7-10 yards will put a hurting on someone center mass. It'll make a mess if you hit them in the head:eek:.

Do some research on HD Ammo for shotguns and you might find your interested in some of the less common loads and those might be easier to get ahold of so you have ammo on hand.

Unless your prepping for hunting season and I miss understood your intended use for the buckshot.

Yea it seems to go fast during a panic buy...

Not the best HD Ammo unless your in the boonies though imo.

Cheap bird shot at 7-10 yards will put a hurting on someone center mass. It'll make a mess if you hit them in the head:eek:.

Do some research on HD Ammo for shotguns and you might find your interested in some of the less common loads and those might be easier to get ahold of so you have ammo on hand.

Unless your prepping for hunting season and I miss understood your intended use for the buckshot.
I've always been of the mind if I gotta shoot a fool he might be wearing a coat, or be behind a something.

Found an old, but serviceable 20 gauge Mossberg bolt action shotgun in a closet I'd completely forgotten about and think if panic buying has made buck shot unavailable, BB or larger will work adequately at close range.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top