JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope you're putting Stabil or some other gas life stretcher in it. With it according to what's posted on the bottle, it'll stretch your gas life to about a year. Not years and years.

Modern gasoline goes bad in about a month...

Heck I'm buying gas cans and filling them with this cheap gas. I now have 5000 gallons stored in my garage. Should last me for years and years.
1586189073267.png
1586189088297.png

Oh, back to gas longevity for a moment.

I've had a little over a month old gas in my little Honda mower and it was not wanting to start. When, it finally did, it coughed and sputtered.

I emptied it out, put in fresh gas and it ran like a top.

I've experienced this more than once, thus my conclusion.

Oh, back to gas longevity for a moment.

I've had a little over a month old gas in my little Honda mower and it was not wanting to start. When, it finally did, it coughed and sputtered.

I emptied it out, put in fresh gas and it ran like a top.

I've experienced this more than once, thus my conclusion.

Well, and not trying to be a dick, Iv'e had power equipment (mower) sit in the garage for a year +/- and when I needed it, because my main piece need a part, it fired right up. So my conclusion, power equipment is fickle. No start/poor running could be cased by several things. And bad gas is just one of them. Being in the biz of working on these little beasts for a time, and still doing all my own work on them is where my conclusion comes from. That, and I seem to be blessed (Knocking on wood), I seem to get away with neglecting my equipment more than most. When I don't get away with it, I fix it and go on.

Not in a month but without proper storage the ethanol is hydroscopic and will eventually ruin the gas due to water content.

Store ethanol free gas and rotate it once a year if you plan to keep it on hand.
FYI The selling of winter gas is over as of last week. Gas stations are now currently selling regular (summer) gas.

Ethanol free gas?

Didn't know it existed anymore.

Can be had...where?
There's a Conoco station in my town that sells ethanol-free gas. The good stuff - no corn squeezins in it.
It's a few dimes more per gallon than the corn-bred stuff, but it makes this little kitty purr...
Smells great comin' outta the tailpipe, too! Reminds me of racing back in high school... That "Motor Honey" smell...
Fiat 124 Spider_17.JPG

People are still panic buying like a buncha dummies and registering their guns with the new wa gun registry BS...I haven't bought a gun since 1639. ;)

Haven't bought any ammo this year either.. and the damn range is closed due to covid-19 so my ammo supply isn't going anywhere unless some poor soul tries to steal my toilet paper LOL.

Kinda funny how unemployment is through the roof yet people are still panic buying like crazy...

People are still panic buying like a buncha dummies and registering their guns with the new wa gun registry BS...I haven't bought a gun since 1639. ;)
I'm right there with ya!
The last gun I bought was on Sunday, June 30, 2019, the day before the restrictions in I-1639 became unconstitutional "law", just to stick it in Jackboot Jay's and Sideshow Bob's azz.

80% is the big wave. Catch it and ride... :cool:

Last Edited:
Ever had a case head separation? Ever had a squib? Know what happens when your shooting a pistol rapid fire and there is a squib in there? Best case its dirty and unreliable. Worst you get an ER visit during a viral pandemic.

Now is not the time to be "plinking" Now is the time to save what you have to get you through to better times.

Anyone who didn't prepare during the last 5 years of cheap plentiful guns and ammo , especially after the runs in 08 and 12, really shouldn't be complaining.

PPPPPP
Can't say that I've had any of that happen with WWB and I shoot a few thousand rounds a year of various calibers. But hey, I've had bad luck with steel-cased ammo and won't ever buy that stuff again. 1 or 2 bad experiences can definitely color your opinion on something.

I'm right there with ya!
The last gun I bought was on Sunday, June 30, 2019, the day before the restrictions in I-1639 became unconstitutional "law", just to stick it in Jackboot Jay's and Sideshow Bob's azz.

80% is the big wave. Catch it and ride... :cool:
Yep my last long gun was 2 days before 1639 went into effect. Hell, any handgun you've ever bought at a shop in the last few decades is on some sort of registry, sso one more doesn't matter to me anymore.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top