JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember a joke from years ago about a cop who pulls over a brand new BMW for rolling through a stop. The driver argues that he slowed down so as a practical demonstration the cop pulls out his club and starts wailing on the hood. The driver screams STOP STOP what are you doing?! The cop replies, now would you like me to stop or just slow down?

Every time I hear politicians pat themselves on the back for cutting the deficit it makes me think of this: do you want me to stop or just slow down?

I hear you. It's hard not to stay mad at them. [DELETE]But we got to count our blessings...[/DELETE]

Edit: I retract my last statement. I am reading the latest news. I am I just plain mad. There is nothing to celebrate. :angry:

I hear you. It's hard not to stay mad at them. [DELETE]But we got to count our blessings...[/DELETE]

Edit: I retract my last statement. I am reading the latest news. I am I just plain mad. There is nothing to celebrate. :angry:

that's what happens when you have to spend on military goods for wars.

Since Obama took office, the total national debt has risen by nearly 60 percent. It was $10.6 trillion on the day he took office. It was $16.7 trillion when the nation technically hit the debt ceiling.

So by the time he is done with his 8 years, it is going to double under his watch.

Just to be clear; I don't blame Obama - I blame *all* of them. Both sides are as corrupt and greedy as they come. And we keep sending them back to the trough to see what they can get for us. Consequences be damned. We have torn down the structure of Liberty in favor of 'security', cheap gas and health care (to name but a few boondoggles).

John Adams said: "Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."

I'm not sure I can look Mr. Adams in the eye.

Grandpa? What was freedom like?

You should blame Obama. His ACA will be the straw that breaks our economy's camel back. Blame all the wars you want but having the government dole out1/6 of our economy through "affordable care will drive us in to a depression beyond imagination. ACA is Obama's baby, make no doubt about it. If the conservatives don't take the senate and keep the house in 2014 then we are all gonna be in the hurt locker.
Shame on the conservative for gutting each other in the primaries instead of sortiNg it out early for a strong candidate. Romney was simply too nice for 21st century politics.
Now our only hope is break in one of the 1/2 dozen scandals still hanging around.
Brutus out

that's what happens when you have to spend on military goods for wars.

No, this is what happens when 49% of the population are takers. They keep voting themselves handouts from the government. It's nearly impossible to run a political campaign against Santa Clause.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top