JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right now, trades seem to be the way I'll go. That way either we both value our items at obnoxious prices or neither of us do. Everything is on a level playing field, and with a trade it doesn't matter where the field is...

Private property rights. Its as basic of a fundamental of our nation as there is.
I can't rip on folks for valuing their private/personal property at whatever price they choose. I may laugh or cringe at some of the prices but I wont attack their right to price it as such.
If it was a life sustaining need....food, clothing, shelter, then my opinion might be different.

Like many of you, I am playing a waiting game and have been sitting on the sidelines watching all the craziness. Patience is indeed a virtue. There are several toys I would still like to acquire, but feel no pressure to purchase any of them now. Have not even been to a gun show or set foot in a retail gun business since mid December. I think once all the proposed gun laws fail in congress, and more guns, mags, and ammo are back in the distribution pipeline, I am hopeful prices will fall, and I will jump back in.

I will say that when I decide to purchase again, it will be at Cabela's in Lacey, WA. Cabela's has stuck by its guns throughout this gun banning fever, and even pulled its support from the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Pennsylvania after the organizers decided to ban AR's from the show. I will also purchase a new Ruger, preferably a 556. Ruger has been a champion at fighting back the gun banners and supporting the NRA. I may pay a little more, but these folks deserve my dollars.

Profiteers who raised their prices 200 to 300 percent, and I know who they are, will never see a dime from me.

Right now, trades seem to be the way I'll go. That way either we both value our items at obnoxious prices or neither of us do. Everything is on a level playing field, and with a trade it doesn't matter where the field is...

And some good trades are being found!
Or at least I know I have found some great deals as of late in trades!

when people see an asinine price, they should call out the gouger on the spot. people buying for stupid high prices are also to blame. those ones buying are usually new to the firearms community and don't know any better. however, paying $2,000 for a century AK is totally stupid........unless it once belonged to osama.

I see Assault Rifles, Ammo and Magazines everywhere I go... It's Creepy!

I can't sit down without having an AR or 30 round PMAG "Goose" me, I have to use a push broom to clear out the .223 ammo out of my house; It just gets tracked in all the time?

This situation is getting pretty annoying!

I wish i could feel your pain, it must be awful lol

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but prices in the classifieds have been creeping down steadily.

I think the panic buyers already spent all their loot buying $2,000 AR, $1,000 WASRs, and ammo for 2-3 quarters per round, because I'm seeing a lot of listings getting bumped week after week, their prices inching lower.

Of course prices are still nowhere near their pre-panic levels. At the rate people are dropping their prices, and assuming no AWB passes the House, we might see reasonably priced items return in 6 months.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but prices in the classifieds have been creeping down steadily.

I think the panic buyers already spent all their loot buying $2,000 AR, $1,000 WASRs, and ammo for 2-3 quarters per round, because I'm seeing a lot of listings getting bumped week after week, their prices inching lower.

Of course prices are still nowhere near their pre-panic levels. At the rate people are dropping their prices, and assuming no AWB passes the House, we might see reasonably priced items return in 6 months.

God Willing. I'm tired of answering questions from my less informed friends on where that can get AR's and ammo...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top