JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after two unanswered emails followed up by a phone call that left me less than impressed, to put it politely, I'm still looking... Glad RaceyRaider3 had a better experience than I did, but after my interactions (and lack thereof), there's no way I'm driving to So. Oregon to take my chances!

Man I miss OFA!

Well, after two unanswered emails followed up by a phone call that left me less than impressed, to put it politely, I'm still looking... Glad RaceyRaider3 had a better experience than I did, but after my interactions (and lack thereof), there's no way I'm driving to So. Oregon to take my chances!

Man I miss OFA!

Wow, sorry to hear about that. It is quite the drive, I would like something closer too.

I discovered Stoneridge Tactical Academy through a GoogleMaps search but have never heard of them. I moved from Grants Pass 7 years ago and I don't think they were in business at the time, so I was driving up here to Brownsville to train with OFA. Anyone tried them out?
I am David Cunningham with Stoneridge Tactical. We have been in existence since 2012. We have a solid 4.9 Google Review rating with 369 reviews. That's more reviews with the highest rating than any other gun school in the state. We have trained and certified over 6,000 students. We train all over the state of Oregon. Please check out our reviews at https://www.google.com/search?q=stoneridge+tactical . Our phone is 541-499-4706. You can contact us any time.

Man I miss OFA!
We frequently have students from Astoria, Portland, Tillamook, Vancouver, and Northern California training with us. Do your Google search and look at the reviews. Your method of getting a school should include addition methods beyond what you've stated.

Man I miss OFA!
There were no emails or calls. We've been here since 2012 with a solid 4.9 Google review rating with 369 reviews.

© 2013-2021 by Stoneridge Tactical - All Rights Reserved

You do realize this thread is over a year old right? And that post was in response to this post on Jan 31, 2020...

I discovered Stoneridge Tactical Academy through a GoogleMaps search but have never heard of them. I moved from Grants Pass 7 years ago and I don't think they were in business at the time, so I was driving up here to Brownsville to train with OFA. Anyone tried them out?

... in particular to the high lighted part. :s0155:

There were no emails or calls. We've been here since 2012 with a solid 4.9 Google review rating with 369 reviews.

1614903558264.png

Key piece of information in there...he called around Feb 10th, 2020. I'm sure the voicemail has aged out by now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top