JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED! MORE POSSIBLE TRADES!

Stolle Panda 6PPC LV class benchrest rifle & competition package.

The perfect turnkey package for benchrest or mid-range varmint shooters!

This rifle, originally built by <broken link removed> , is based on a <broken link removed> , right port, left bolt action. Chambered in 6PPC.
Stock is a modified H&S <broken link removed> ... paint is blue metallic with "floating skulls" on both sides of the butt.
Trigger is a Jewell 3/4 oz BR. Optic is a Leupold 36 BR, fine cross-hair mounted with Jewell rings.

42252526_6AMQg-M.jpg

There are two barrels: One is a <broken link removed> , cut rifled, 13.5 twist, fluted barrel with 1035 shots fired thru it... still very accurate with a best of .063" 5 shot group at 100 yds.
This barrel has been re-crowned and re-chambered by Speedy Gonzales and has not been fired since.

458709195_nqHUb-L.jpg

The second barrel is a brand new, cut rifled, 13.0 twist, un-fired, cryo'd Krieger.

Both barrels were fit, finished and chambered by Speedy Gonzales using the same chambering and finishing reamers... so both barrels can be used with the same cases/loads. One for practice, one for competition.

Both barrels are custom, .262" "tight neck" chambers and will not function with factory 6PPC ammunition. Both barrels have the SG&Y "spyderweb" finish. Both barrels are 416R stainless, benchrest contour barrels.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, and/or have no interest in taking the steps necessary to hand-load benchrest quality cartridges... you should probably stay away from a gun like this.

42253688_3h8xM-M.jpg

This is a left-handed gun that has not been used since the stock was repainted and the second barrel fitted over 4 years ago.

42253691_D4xLf-M.jpg

In addition to the rifle, I have <broken link removed>, Wilson and other dies, Berger bullets, loading blocks, case measuring tools, Lapua .220 Russian cases ready for machining and fire-forming.

Sinclair hand press, New un-used barrel removal port wrench and vise, precision powder measure, cleaning stands, Dewey rods, Sinclair rod guide, Harrell compact press and neck/shoulder bump die, Sinclair neck lathe, depth gauges, wind flags and stands...so much stuff there's not enough room to list it here. Basically, a complete, turnkey benchrest outfit.

The above is a preliminary listing... going from memory. I still need to break it all out, and produce an itemized list.

Rifle, including optic and Pelican hard case: $1950 FTF in the PNW. If you've ever built a custom competition rifle, you know this is a heck of a good deal.

Complete turnkey package: $2700 FTF in the PNW. This would be the smokin' deal for someone that wanted to get into benchrest without piecing it all together... as there's easily $1500 worth of tools, equipment and supplies here. Items not restricted can be shipped direct to your address.

I also have a thousand or so Federal 205M primers and a few pounds of VihtaVouri powder. I prefer not to ship these, but will sell locally to anyone interested. I don't know exactly what I have yet, but will price accordingly once I can take an inventory.

Possible trades are: AR-15 - 223 or 308. Benelli M1 Super 90, Benelli Practical, Benelli M4, Beretta 1201FP, Walther P88, SIG P210-6, FN-FNC, FN-FAL, H&K 91, SIG AMT, match .22 pistols... combinations of above.

Thanks for lookin',
C

Last Edited:
No sir, I didn't... although at first glance you might think so. :p

I've just lost interest in benchrest competition and I'm not one to hang onto things. I've sat on this package for a few years, just to confirm my loss of interest (You know how that is... you sell something that you think you won't use any more, only to discover that was a major mistake) and have decided it's time to let it go.

I've shot benchrest since the early 90s... and that pretty much sated my appetite for extreme accuracy and competitiveness in that discipline.

I figure there are people out there that want to get into it, but can't afford the tariff for all new equipment... or have a adequate understanding of everything they need to sort it all out, or what it takes to be competitive.
This package allows a relative new shooter, or a shooter getting back into things to be completely prepared at a very reasonable price.
It would also be a rockin' package for a varmint shooter.

This is a "soft hold" stock with a relatively short LOP and left-hand palm cut that doesn't show in the first set of photos, so I might as well use this post to toss in a few more photos.

This view better shows the palm cutout...

13416083_Td4H2-M-1.jpg

Previous paint job... red on white "splatter" finish. 10X barrel installed. Everything you see in the photo is included except the old paint job... and the cup of nasty range coffee. :)

13415371_cmSsf-M.jpg

Left side view... Krieger barrel with Gonzales "spiderweb" finish.

13416084_tiiti-M.jpg

So there ya' go,
C

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.