JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had my Sig Sauer P220 stolen from my pickup from in front of my house last Monday night. I did not realize it until the morning. The jerk(s) broke in, took the gun out of the locked glovebox, left the holster and two spare magazines on the seat (not sure why, they were locked in the glovebox beforehand). They did not take anything else.

I reported it to the Sheriff, as we live just outside of city limits. The Deputy who responded was very promot and professional, and recommended that I go in person with the police report to the local gun shops and pawn shops. I also plan on calling some of the shops in other towns that are about 1- 1 1/2 hours away.

I was wondering if it would also be a good idea to take out an ad in the local paper or nickel ads (our local free for-sale newspaper). I am willing to offer a reward of $500 for it.

Any help or advice anyone could offer would be appreciated. I realize it was foolish to leave it in the glovebox, and this is not routine for me so I doubt someone broke in knowing the firearm was there. I think they were likely after the stereo, which they left after discovering their "treasure".

Thank-you,
Justin

Do you have the serial number and a picture that shows distinguishing marks? I'd post that info. and keep an eye out on Craigslist and all the other quick sale sites. Not much else you can do, but hope it turns up and not in the hands of a murder suspect. Sorry to hear about your luck.

It sucks and I hate to say this, but your gun probably is in Portland or Seattle by now if it was sold to a Pawn shop. You may want to call all the pawn shop in Portland, Spokane, Seattle, Yakima area, if you really feel like you have the time. If it was sold locally, it was on the black market, to some of the local gangsters or meth dealers. Who knows, maybe the guys were stupid and did leave a trail. THere are plenty of stupid criminals. You will be in my prayers, this is one of the worst thing that can happen to a gun owner, to have one of his family taken from him. It's like losing a child.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top