JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is from FB.

I am posting it here because the post mentions that the thief is probably in the Washington state area.

Here is a photo of the alleged thief:

15747783_1878367995775718_4139973986911355932_n.jpg

Here is the FB text:

HELP! This is Justin Woldhagen. He robbed my grandma's whole house. He stole very sentimental items. Please keep an eye out for him! He should be in Washington state! He has a my grandma's mother's old rings and necklaces, and some rifles. He also stole a safe with my grandma's will for when she dies. He took much more, and we NEED that safe back. The safe is is a light gray sterling fireproof full of papers. We are offering $200 for who ever can bring us back the safe. The the safe holds nothing worth any money value. just documents and papers important to the family. We know he did it. He has admitted to this act. My mother went to go find him and he said he did do it, so my mom said she was calling the cops and he ran. If you see Justin, please call 911 IMMEDIATELY. He might be with another male. He was last seen Dec. 25 2016 at 3:00 pm.
We REALLY need Justin found. He needs to be arrested. This is not his first time robbing someone. He has been in jail two other times for car prowling and robbery. PLEASE HELP CATCH HIM!

This is the FB post:

HELP! This is Justin Woldhagen. He... - Kristin Chappell | Facebook

Don't do Facebook......Mark Zuckerburg is a DemoRat POS.

Where abouts did this robbery occur? My bet is he is still hanging around that area with friends/aquaintences

I would hope he would be stupid enough to try to sell to a law abiding pawn shop or some other person who is likely to report him - hence my post here. After all, from what I have seen, it seems rare that we hear these reports of thefts where they actually know who the thief was, much less an actual photo of the person.

That said, I would assume he knows enough to fence these to another criminal - but then, such criminals are not the smartest person on the block, so one can always hope.

So just throwing this out there so maybe someone can catch or report this guy if they see him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top