JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DEREK ROUSSEU robbed me at gun point April 3rd from my car and stole my PSL In 7.62x54r SN: D-8844-76 RO! I have authorities on this, any information would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture of the suspect and picture of my firearm and serial number.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hard to miss with those ears.

Best of luck recovering your rifle. Glad you made out okay.

Just so the rest of us can be aware...

Was this during a meet up for a sale?
Were you targeted specifically?
Was this random or was the purpose of the robbery to get the gun?

Hard to miss with those ears.

Best of luck recovering your rifle. Glad you made out okay.

Just so the rest of us can be aware...

Was this during a meet up for a sale?
Were you targeted specifically?
Was this random or was the purpose of the robbery to get the gun?
This was a meet up, he messaged me wanting to take a look at my firearm and check it out and then held me at gun point.

Good on you for keeping your wits about you....its just a gun. We can get you another one and its plausable you will get that one back. %#*~ this guy....his spot in hell is warming as we speak.
SIDE NOTE...WHAT SIDE OF TOWN IS THIS PREDATOR WORKING....SIDE ARM USED ....JUST IN CASE POPS IT FOR SALE....STEAL ANY ACCESSORIES WE CAN WATCH FOR?
TELL US WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE ?
PLEASE TELL US YOU STILL HAVE ITS PSL TWIN:(

JUST SAY IT...
ARMSLIST
PLACE YOUR BETS...
I THINK ITS TIME FOR "US" BOYCOTT AND SMOTHER THAT SITE
WAY TOO MANY RISKS FOR NOT ENOUGH REWARDS.
I AM READY IF THAT IS WHERE THREAT CAME FROM...
WHO IS WITH ME....COME ON JOELINK....LEAD US...:mad::s0051:

Good on you for keeping your wits about you....its just a gun. We can get you another one and its plausable you will get that one back. %#*~ this guy....his spot in hell is warming as we speak.
SIDE NOTE...WHAT SIDE OF TOWN IS THIS PREDATOR WORKING....SIDE ARM USED ....JUST IN CASE POPS IT FOR SALE....STEAL ANY ACCESSORIES WE CAN WATCH FOR?
TELL US WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE ?
PLEASE TELL US YOU STILL HAVE ITS PSL TWIN:(
He said he was coming from north Portland, the only accessories on this were a dark green ak sling shown in the pic.. And sadly no I don't I sold its twin long ago... But thanks for the kind words, I'm glad is was just the firearm stolen and I didnt get hurt in the process.

What a dingus! Glad you weren't hurt. I feel confident that this turd will be caught and put away for a good long while.. I wonder if he violated any federal law?

I look forward to seeing our community's Fire Mission squash this roach... GL with recovery and arrest, OP.

Armslist guys, you migght want to put the word to AL that this guy appears to be a Prohibited Person and they should block his accounts...

Damm... That there is scary bubblegum! I'm so glad you are ok! Thanks for letting us all know as well!

Wait... you mean he took possession of a firearm without a background check?! But that's not possible... they passed a law! :rolleyes::eek:

Could someone please tell Kate Brown about this?o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads