JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At one time, several yrs ago, I made a call to my local sheriff, city or county I don't remember, they gladly ran the serial numbers for me and gave me an answer within 2 minutes while I waited. If I remember right they never even asked my name or any info. Rik

I cal OSP at 1 800 432 5059, like the above poster said they ask if you have possession of the gun and your location so the can come get it if it turns out stolen, which I am fine with. Wether I am selling or buying, if the guns was stolen at some point in time it should go back to the rightful owner. I have checked on a couple online sites, using the serial number from a gun a friend had stolen and it came up clean. The only way those sites would know if it was stolen is if you logged on to THAT site and registered it as stolen. I suspect more stolen guns are reported to the different state police agencies than these sites.

in Washington State you can call the Washington State Patrol 360-534-2000 (during business hours)

You have to play push button helll hold but you will get to the right spot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top