JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright, well this one hell of a long shot, but either way I'm missing my gun and I'm sure someof you know how I feel, and the rest can only imagine.

Anyways, it was stolen out of my truck this past friday night near the Roseburg, Oregon area. Yes, i have reported it to the cops but they will only do so much about it.

The gun is a 1972 Marlin mod. 336 .30-30, older style Bushnell 4X32 scope, weaver scope rings, remington shoulder strap. I know the gun down to every last scratch, so i know i can Id the thing, i just need to locate it.

Anyways, there is a reward out for the gun sooo anybody hears anything, let me know please.

Thank you, Danny.

Sorry Danny! That just sucks! I sure hope you recover it. The LEO's recovered one of mine once, so there is hope. Do you have the serial number?

Hey Danny, sorry for the loss. May I also suggest you post this on Marlinsowners.com

Hey, thank you. I love hearing about these sites to post this up on, keep them coming!

Sorry Danny! That just sucks! I sure hope you recover it. The LEO's recovered one of mine once, so there is hope. Do you have the serial number?

Thank you, I have my fingers crossed! Enough time and hard work, and I hope she'll turn back up. But sorry, what is LEO? and no, i don't have the complete serial number yet. I'm in the process of tracking down one of the previous owners though to see if i can find it.

Yeah -throw it up on the stolen guns sticky here with the serial if you have it.....

Thank you, I didn't even notice the sticky!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top