JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
make sure you report it to the local police department and the serial number it will get put into the database , it may be some time but it will eventually turn up and find its way back to you, sorry to hear about the bum luck

john

Last Edited:
I have a freind of a friend who had his house broken into recently also. The theif stole everything but guns, as I guess that makes it a federal crime, and the perp didnt want that big of trouble I guess.

I hope everything works out for you bud, and you get your stuff back. Ive been really lucky in my life, Ive never had anything stolen from me. (knock on wood). Of course I probably have never been a good target, as I dont exactly live like Robin Leach! Anyways, hope you find 'em.--tree

Oh man sorry to hear this, I've had guns stolen so I know what an empty frustrating feeling you get every time you look at that blank spot. These Meth heads are a modern day plague on society!

The lesson I learned is buy a safe that weighs so much that moving it is near impossible.

This is my plan for when I finally buy a safe. I'm going to place the safe in an unusual or hidden location and secure it with bolts that go through the wall or large lag bolts. Then I will go buy a cheapo Walmart special gun safe and put it some where obvious and use some drywall screws to attach it to the sheet rock. Then I will fill it with rusty pipes, a "get bent, dirtbag" letter, and lock it up.

Heheheheehhee

This is my plan for when I finally buy a safe. I'm going to place the safe in an unusual or hidden location and secure it with bolts that go through the wall or large lag bolts. Then I will go buy a cheapo Walmart special gun safe and put it some where obvious and use some drywall screws to attach it to the sheet rock. Then I will fill it with rusty pipes, a "get bent, dirtbag" letter, and lock it up.

Heheheheehhee

I like it!

Oh man sorry to hear this, I've had guns stolen so I know what an empty frustrating feeling you get every time you look at that blank spot. These Meth heads are a modern day plague on society!

The lesson I learned is buy a safe that weighs so much that moving it is near impossible.

I have one of those too, this was my beside the bed quick access touchpad safe that just held the kimber with light, and a big *** benchmade folder. Lucky for me he didn't find the big safe and set off the 'nade.
Kyle

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads