Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Stolen Kimber TLE/RL II Stainless

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by nhuman, May 31, 2009.

1. Hey Everyone, some meth head broke into my house last night and ripped my pistol safe right off the wall. If any one see's a stainless kimber for sale drop me a line it's the railed full size and has a streamlight on it.

2. johtree

johtree oregon Member

make sure you report it to the local police department and the serial number it will get put into the database , it may be some time but it will eventually turn up and find its way back to you, sorry to hear about the bum luck

john

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  3. Thanks for the kind words, it was entered into the leds sytem last night about 10:00. he also made off with a bunch of jewelry, laptop, camera and some cell phones.
    Kyle

4. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

ARG! That would set me off. Sorry about that...

I assume that you weren't home when it happened.

5. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

I have a freind of a friend who had his house broken into recently also. The theif stole everything but guns, as I guess that makes it a federal crime, and the perp didnt want that big of trouble I guess.

I hope everything works out for you bud, and you get your stuff back. Ive been really lucky in my life, Ive never had anything stolen from me. (knock on wood). Of course I probably have never been a good target, as I dont exactly live like Robin Leach! Anyways, hope you find 'em.--tree

6. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

there has been alot of theft is sthelens as of late

now for the brutal truth
    even if they do find it chances you get it back are slim and atleast a few years out

7. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Oh man sorry to hear this, I've had guns stolen so I know what an empty frustrating feeling you get every time you look at that blank spot. These Meth heads are a modern day plague on society!

The lesson I learned is buy a safe that weighs so much that moving it is near impossible.

8. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

This is my plan for when I finally buy a safe. I'm going to place the safe in an unusual or hidden location and secure it with bolts that go through the wall or large lag bolts. Then I will go buy a cheapo Walmart special gun safe and put it some where obvious and use some drywall screws to attach it to the sheet rock. Then I will fill it with rusty pipes, a "get bent, dirtbag" letter, and lock it up.

Heheheheehhee

9. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

i might fill it with a nade :)

all you have to do is go outside in the middle of the day and rack your 12 gauge a few diff times and no more issues

10. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

I like it!

11. CastleFox

CastleFox Gone New Member

We had some problems in our neighborhood. I just started mowing my grass and doing yard work in OPEN CARRY. No more issues.

12. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Don't give up hope - go read Aristotle13's story about his stolen gun.

13. NO, If I was home I'd be out shopping for a wood chipper.

14. nice

15. I have one of those too, this was my beside the bed quick access touchpad safe that just held the kimber with light, and a big *** benchmade folder. Lucky for me he didn't find the big safe and set off the 'nade.
    Kyle

16. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

'nade make BIG BOOM!!!!! :pound:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

17. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

It makes me sad to see soo many reports of stolen guns these days.
    They seem to come when we're not home to defend them...

...Just come to my place at night... just come on over...