JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATED WITH ALL SERIALS

New Update, 11 FEB 12 - x1 Firearm Recovered!

I was greeted this Christmas Day morning with a phone call from my apartment manager. While I am currently away with family in Arizona for the Holidays... my apartment in Lakewood, Washington was broken into. Most all of my firearms were stolen (they did however, leave 2 rifles behind). Current estimation is they were stolen sometime between 23-25 of December. I will be updating this list as often as I can, since I am not physically there to conduct a full inventory or to see if my records/bound books are still there. Serials will follow as soon as possible.

1.) Beretta 96G - .40 S&W - SN: BER062581

2.) Colt M1917 - .45 ACP - SN: 180441 (This is the SN located on the bottom of the grip)

3.) Walther P-38 - 9x19mm - SN: 215164

4.) Ruger SP-101 w/Crimson Trace - .357 Magnum - SN: 574-70811

5.) Smith and Wesson 642 (no-lock) - .38 Special - SN: CPT7189

6.) Mossberg 590 - 12ga (blued) - SN: T882502

7.) Winchester M-1 Carbine - .30 Carbine - SN: 5726468

8.) Springfield M-1 Garand - .30-06 - SN: 1981762

9.) New England Firearms - Single Shot 12ga - SN: NG431398

10.) New England Firearms - Single Shot 20ga - SN: NN304242

11.) IAC Double Barrel Coach Shotgun - 12ga - SN: JWC1-09433

12.) Yugoslavian SKS - 7.62x39mm - SN: 596608238

13.) US Model 1917 Eddystone - .30-06 - SN: 995769

14.) M-91/30 Mosin Nagant (round reciever) - 7.62x54R - SN: PH2247 (Not the organic serial on reciever ring, but it's the importer reserial, located on reciever, stamped, must lift bolt handle to view)

15.) Smith and Wesson 5906 - 9x19mm - SN: VAD7901 - Recovered from an arrest in Modesto, CA

16.) Smith and Wesson Victory Model - .38 S&W - SN: 984494 (This is the SN located on the bottom of the grip)

17.) Smith and Wesson SD9 - 9x19mm - SN: DVH8975

18.) Mossberg/New Haven Bolt Action Shotgun - 12ga - SN: 268183

Roughly 1,000rds per firearm in their respective calibers (located in .50 caliber ammo cans, with their assigned firearm labeled onto the can). All bayonets for every firearm that can mount a bayonet. x20 USGI M-1 Carbine Magazines.

Again, as soon as I get back home. I will update this with a more detailed post.

Last Edited:
call the sheriff sooner than later as they will change hands quickly, and the feds need to be involved if you have serial #'s to track, if not your kinda S.O.L. Even if your outta state the police can still file a report.

Oh they won't leave that lovely town of Lakewood.Plenty of POS there that need these to make a living.

Sorry man .I exited that place 2 years ago and I am much happier.

i was just gonna say that if they took just the guns and ammo they knew what they wanted before hand. woo i feel really bad for u thats a large collection. my advice by a big bad dog. that way next time the burglar goes missing instead of ur stuff good luck man and sorry for ur loss.

I'm sorry to hear... It does seem like someone knew what they were looking for... That's why I refuse to leave my address on a piece of paper after conducting a sale just as a precaution.

Would you mind sharing the brand of safe that your collection was stolen from?

Of course any competent thief, given the time and circumstance, can defeat nearly any security measure...it's just that it might be useful information to other gun owners who are considering such a purchase.

klj542....My sincere condolences. You lost some nice pieces there. I hope they pressure the dweeb in Modesto as to where and from whom he bought the 9MM.

If you have any "friends" who are suspect......You know, those who haven't dropped by to remark on what a d**che the turds were who stole your guns; start a list!!

I would like to hear how they defeated your safe as well. Blowtorch? Power tools? Pry bar? Sounds like they had time to work on it undisturbed which is a worst case scenario.

The latter two methods wouldn't work against mine (too noisy and the safe can't be moved) but it makes me wonder what else the
sophisticated thieves are doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads