JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the unthinkable happened today. My wife came home to a burglarized house. The place looked just like they do on TV with every drawer opened and stuff thrown everywhere. The TV, Sterio, Jewlery, and various items are gone. I need ya'lls help with what really ticks me off. They got my Sig Sauer 226ST Elite with Crimson Trace grips and a NAA mini revolver in 22 mag. If you happen to run across anyone trying to sell one of these please call the cops.

Sig Sauer 226 Stainless Elite 9MM Serial number U 768 197
NAA mini revolver Stainless .22 mag Serial number E033891

Thanks,
Lonnie :angry:

Dang man, that sucks. Don't feel too bad. I leave my night table gun out during the day as well as a Remington 870 by the dresser. All the rest of my guns are in the safe. I suppose I should take them out of the safe when I get home from work and then lock them up in the morning when I leave for work, but I don't. Your post has made me think about my strategy.

Check out Rogue Safe in Medford. Best investment I ever made. Not to rub it in, but my safe minus the nightstand gun is locked every night, and that one goes inthe safe when I leave for the day (with my carry piece). They may break in, but they will not crack that safe. Sorry for the loss of your guns.

Sorry to hear about this....

Dang man, that sucks. Don't feel too bad. I leave my night table gun out during the day as well as a Remington 870 by the dresser. All the rest of my guns are in the safe. I suppose I should take them out of the safe when I get home from work and then lock them up in the morning when I leave for work, but I don't. Your post has made me think about my strategy.
Yes I do the same, most are locked up, except for 1 in the tool box in garage... 1 in the night stand... 1 in the glove box of locked / alarm enabled car. Oh and the 870 under her side of the bed...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top