JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Img_0469.jpg
HK USP 9mm w/o compensator with brown leather Galco right hand leather holster and 6 magazines. 50 rounds of
HORNADY CRITICAL DUTY Stolen May 8th.

Two pistols stolen out of my vehicle tonight. 1. Glock gen 3 19 on P-80 frame. 3 magazines, double mag pouch, 2 custom holsters OWB.
2. Glock gen 4 43 factory pistol. 2 magazines in a "sticky" holster.
Both in a green Vertex commuter pack.
Also in bag, tourniquet, two Benchmade knives- Bugout and don't remember the other model. Streamlight flashlight a ProTac model multiple holsters as well as other items.
Stolen from Oregon City Bi-Mart parking lot tonight, Saturday the 16th.
Complacency, had the bag covered with my pillow, eating dinner with the family at a nearby restaurant. No signs of forced entry. Officer suggested a "bump key" was probably used.

Last Edited:
Lost today (3/29/19) at around 4:00PM, in the parking lot of the triangle pit in Capitol Forest:

Polymer80 PF940V2 frame, factory Glock slide (serial# REV409), 9mm PMAG

The pistol was in a locked hard case that was left on the bumper of a vehicle. The number 607 is visible by the key hole on the case.

Muzzle loader pistol .45 cal (ish)

Identifying marks are a lengthwise crack running down the fore end from the ramrod opening. Should be missing the screw below the primer nipple.

Was stolen with a homemade display box.

Box was a stained wood with a brass hinged opening the lid has decorative routing inside and out, being a frame for glass that was never installed.

Pistol was resting inside on two brass coat hooks with a grey squirrel pelt as the backing.

Not worth much to most people, but it does have sentimental value to me.

Picture attached is a similar pistol

1579985480947.jpeg

Similar story to @Louis Pratt , Smith and Wesson 22A target pistol, SN UAV7857. The GF shot it so much, it failed in a way I couldn't see how to fix. Shipped it off to the factory ( honestly, I was thinking it was unrepairable, rivets holding the steel hook at the back of the upper had wallowed out the holes in the pot metal they went into, was hoping for a free upgrade!) Somewhere between handing it off to Walgreens ( Fedex drop point) and the Fedex truck arriving, it wandered off. She got reimbursed by Walgreen's, so we aren't out anything... joke's on the thief, though, since the gun is trash. Stolen on or slightly after 7 April, 2020.
Honestly, I'm mostly just proud of the GF that she wore out her first pistol! ( She gets her new MKIV Monday!)

Wasn't aware of this thread or I would have posted sooner.

Date of theft: month of June or early July 2017 (not sure of exact date).

7 guns stolen out of a storage facility in Tigard.

List of stolen guns is linked from Google Docs.

The Glock 34 was recovered in Newberg; no other firearms have been recovered.

Please read original post first before posting in thread.

Please keep posts directly related to a stolen firearm and do not clutter this thread with chit chat. If you wish to do that create another thread this one is for information only.

08/09/2021 at 22:20
1 NFA SBR stolen, 1 Spiritus plate carrier, multiple loaded magazines in Skagit county, Sedro Woolley from my cracked garage door. Left the garage to refill water bottle and make a phone call for 5-10 minutes. 4 door silver sedan seen leaving the scene of the crime.

Firearm description:
All black.
Noveske N4 lower serial X14583 with a LAW folder, A5 extension, BCM stock.
Magwell engraved "BAD TRUST MOUNT VERNON, WA" this was a registered SBR.

Upper:VLTOR MUR, KAC mod2 9.5" barrel, KAC URX3.1 8" rail

Accessories: Nightforce ATACR 1-8 serial BA43074A in a tan badger C1, j. Arm and an offset aimpoint t2. On the rail, a gen 1 modlite PLHV2 on a modbutton/lightwing, a Troy modular foregrip and a noveske barricade stop

Additionally stole a spiritus coyote plate carrier loaded with velocity system 3a soft armor and hesco large L210s. 3 colt mags paint marked BAD001, BAD002, and BAD003 with 29 rounds of 556 m855a1 per, a single black pmag marked 300.1 full of 115gr 300blk controlled chaos. The plate carrier also had a TRIband baofeng, disco32 whip antenna and nexus push to talk.

Any assistance spreading the word would be appreciated. You can contact me directly here via site PM.

08/09/2021 at 22:20
1 NFA SBR stolen, 1 Spiritus plate carrier, multiple loaded magazines in Skagit county, Sedro Woolley from my cracked garage door. Left the garage to refill water bottle and make a phone call for 5-10 minutes. 4 door silver sedan seen leaving the scene of the crime.

Firearm description:
All black.
Noveske N4 lower serial X14583 with a LAW folder, A5 extension, BCM stock.
Magwell engraved "BAD TRUST MOUNT VERNON, WA" this was a registered SBR.

Upper:VLTOR MUR, KAC mod2 9.5" barrel, KAC URX3.1 8" rail

Accessories: Nightforce ATACR 1-8 serial BA43074A in a tan badger C1, j. Arm and an offset aimpoint t2. On the rail, a gen 1 modlite PLHV2 on a modbutton/lightwing, a Troy modular foregrip and a noveske barricade stop

Additionally stole a spiritus coyote plate carrier loaded with velocity system 3a soft armor and hesco large L210s. 3 colt mags paint marked BAD001, BAD002, and BAD003 with 29 rounds of 556 m855a1 per, a single black pmag marked 300.1 full of 115gr 300blk controlled chaos. The plate carrier also had a TRIband baofeng, disco32 whip antenna and nexus push to talk.

Any assistance spreading the word would be appreciated. You can contact me directly here via site PM.
Scum will always take advantage, best of luck and I hope the items are found.

Ruger Security Six in .357 magnum, stolen on July 22nd 2009, during my dads funeral. The thief is Alfonso Lee Vela. He is now 47 years old, black/mexican, currently living off the grid, hiding from me and the law for this and other crimes. If you know where he is, contact local law enforcement.

Last Edited:
Just as an FYI in case someone comes across a to good to be true deal on a rifle or two.
They turned up missing/stolen on Wednesday or Thursday of this week from Milwaukie area.
One is a Ruger 77/17 WSM, stainless with laminate stock, tall adjustable comb, Leupold scope.
Two is an AR15 built on an Aero upper and lower, stainless dimpled barrel, Radian style charge handle with a red/green dot on top.
Both these rifles are fairly unique looking and easy to spot.
If you happen to hear about anything that fits the description, please PM me.
Regards,

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews