JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My car was broken into while at work while I was roving the building at my job, didnt even leave my car for 13 minutes..

Glock 19 Gen 3 with Punisher Grip Tape

Serial number RXR748

Call Kent WA Police Department 253 856 5800 reference case # 12-1246

Stolen today in southeast portland near mcloughlin blvd from the trunk of my friends car.

Winchester 1300 12g shotgun 18.5'' barrel. (was in a grey allen rifle case)

Moisin nagant 7.62x54r bolt action rifle. (was in a realtree rifle case)

Both the guns had the bolts removed, the bolts are still sitting on my friends coffee table.

I know its not likely but im really hoping these guns are recovered.

Last Edited:
Stolen between Dec 2 to Dec 15, 2011, Lacey area.
Old Mosin Nagant receiver: don't have SN but it was missing the wooden stock portion, probably end up in a dumpster
Sig 225/P6 9mm: SN: M458271 Old gun, finish is pretty much worn off.
Arsenal AK47 SN: L09106221
M&P15 5.56 rifle. SN: SM50457 Slight scuff on bottom handguard.
Box of Martini-Henry parts.
Box of 1911 parts (barrel, 2 triggers, various springs, 4 sets of grips-1 was chipped around the screw holes, 1 had the punisher logo, 6 mags)
Box of various AR parts (grips, handguards, mags, gas tubes, etc) Might end up at a gun show.
Box of various shotgun parts (mostly chokes, some cleaning kits, recoil pads)
The boxes of parts will probably end up at a gun show.
Four Fat 50 ammo cans of various ammo (9/45/12G/22LR). The ammo was still in original boxes.

UPDATE!!

Recovered 11-15-12
No scope but the rifle is still in great shape.
Pawn shop in Salem Or, on Silverton Rd ended up with it.

Albany Oregon
Christmas day 2008

Browning bar safari semi auto 30/06

311mt24642

Leu VX 2 3x9x40

Never fired before stolen

Last Edited:
SE Portland
1/17/2012

Starllard Arms model JS-9 9 mm cal handgun Serial# 029171
Davis model P32 .32 cal handgun Stainless steel Serial# P140526
Lorcin model L22 .22 cal handgun Stainless steel Serial# Z85839
AMT back-up .380 cal handgun Serial3 A30953
Tokarev model CZ-52 7.62x24 cal handgun Serial# V638
Ruger Single Six .22 cal Stainless steel Serial# 66-56791
Taurus model 65 .357 mag cal revolver Serial# BT642364
Ruger model P89 9 mm cal handgun Serial3 305-11700
Heritage Man model Rough Rider .22LR/ 22 mag combo revolver Serial# E47127
Mossberg Model 500 12 gauge shotgun pistol grips Serial number L475068
Ruger 10/22 in custom bullpup stock Serial# 243-28523
Please help keep an eye out for these weapons contact me through this web site all number filed with Portland Police case#12-4999 Tanks
Portland Police recovered AMT .380 3/28/2018

Last Edited:
We've filed a police report.
Sn is B1871**
stolen in se Portland area
Black, no accessories, one mag
If you guys see one at a pawn shop or in your journeys, there is a $20 reward for spotting it in the wild.

Gun has holster and use wear.

Thanks!

Posting this from craigslist.

$500.00 Reward for information leading to arrest and conviction of individual in possession of this handgun. Stolen Sunday, May 27, 2012 in downtown Portland. KAHR K40, 40 S&W semi-auto pistol. Stainless steel slide and frame with black rubber grips. Two extra magazines and black leather Fanny Pack. SERIAL NUMBER DF1328.

CONTACT PORTLAND POLICE.

Adding this from a supporting vendor post. <broken link removed>
A friend of ours had 3 guns stolen at the Hillsboro Gun Show. Please be on the look out for the guns listed below.

Taurus 738TCP.380 serial #53472A
Smith & Wesson BG380.380 serial #EBS4723
Sig Sauer P250SC.40 serial #EAK059297

Thanks!

Date of theft: 10/3/12
Location of theft: Washougal, WA
Full description of stolen items:
1. Taurus Tracker .17 HMR revolver, fast fire II holographic sight. (stainless with black handle). Serial # DZ341924
2. Beretta PX4STORM sub compact 9mm semi-auto (all black). Serial # PZ11883
3. Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 38special hammerless revolver (all black). Serial # CPW0218
4. Ruger 204 rifle, Bushnell scope with adjustable objective (Stainless barrel synthetic stock) Serial # 791-97282
5. Marlin .17 HMR rifle with bull barrel (all black) Serial # MM91221A
6. Winchester model 70 featherweight 30-06, Leopold 3x9 vari x II scope. (wood stock, black barrel) This gun also had a couple of small brass pins passing through the stock.
7. Ithica 12 gauge pump action shotgun. (black barrel with wood stock)

I do not have serial numbers for the last 2 guns on my list, but they are far more important than any other items on this list. My grandfather gave me the 12 gauge pump, and my father and I purchased the 30-06 as my first rifle.

Stolen from southeast Portland near powell and 153rd. Walther PPK with custom checkered wood grips that say RL that if the thief was dumb enough to leave on are initials.

Stainless and in a custom hand carved wood case. 80s model prior to smith made in germany. Last seen was in mint condition with 20 rounds down the pipe.

If someone offers to sell to you and shows you a gun of this discription especially if in a hand carved wood box with blue velvet
and perfect carvings to place gun and extra mag inside let me or the police in multnomah county know. Gun has been passed from my grandfather to my father to me. Stolen from my fathers house while he was at work at the fire department.

Stolen: Black Glock 17 SA# RZY803, with two 17rd mags, case, and 33rd mag. Stolen : Black Beretta 3032 Tomcat SA# DAA448379, with case, Crossbreed Supertuck hybrid holster for the glock, and a Blackhawk pocket holster fort the Tomcat.

Location East Side Portland Near 82nd and Flavel

Portland Police Case Number 12-101537

posting for friend, car theft with gun inside.

Stolen: Ruger SR9 9mm new in box unfired

Serial numbers: 33174861

Oregon city area

First week of December 2012

please call local Law Enforcement.

These are my guns stolen by a low life POS!!!!

Stolen 5-5-2006 from what use to be the Statehouse Inn and is Hotel 43, Boise ID. Located at 981 Grove Street.

AR-15V Match Serial# L123129 With these attachments - Leupold VX3- 4.5-14x50 Varminter Retical a top a high rise mount to the receiver (This will have a third hole drilled in the mount that allowed the HI-RISE mount to be mounted overhanging the upper receiver for extra eye relief ***SHOULD BE VERY DISTIGUISHABLE FROM ANY OTHER MOUNT DUE TO THIS THIRD MOUNTING SCREW*** - Harris Bipod.

Remington AEL 700 .204 Serial #G6394803. Attachments were a Burris 4.5-14X42 scope.

Steiner Predator Binoculars 8x

Bushnell 1200 yard range finder

Peltor Electronic ear muffs

Stolen around October 2012:

Glock G22 serial# FFY649. Attachments Match Grade barrel - TRL-2 (LIGHT LASER Combo) - Novak Night sights (Green glowing 2 dot system where you vertically stack the green dots at night for the sight picture) - Hogue slip on grips

The statutes of limitations has runout on the long guns - I WANT THEM BACK AHOLE!!!!

I have added a $500.00 reward to whoever has credible information as to where the weapons are or who stole them!

Last Edited:
Please be on the lookout!!! This gun was taken from me last weekend, its a smith and wesson model 39 with an ASP combat conversion. This is a very recognizable piece, it has clear grips, and skeletonized magazines allowing you to view available rounds. It also has very unique sights and a reccesed hammer. I will definatly pay a finders fee. Anyone that comes across this handgun, please contact me immediatly! Thanks for your assistance

Please be on the lookout!!! This gun was taken from me last weekend, its a smith and wesson model 39 with an ASP combat conversion. This is a very recognizable piece, it has clear grips, and skeletonized magazines allowing you to view available rounds. It also has very unique sights and a reccesed hammer. I will definatly pay a finders fee. Anyone that comes across this handgun, please contact me immediatly! Thanks for your assistance

d25 is a personal friend of mine, fellas. PLEASE let either of us know if you even hear an inkling of this gun making the rounds. It was most likely taken by someone who has no idea what they have. Appreciate all of you, as always!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top