JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saturday, Sep. 18, 2010

CRIME: Gun pulled during fight at north Prosser market
By Paula Horton, Herald staff writer

Prosser
-- No one was injured when a gun was pulled out during a fight Saturday morning outside a store north of Prosser, WA, authorities said.

Benton County sheriff’s deputies were called to McCorkle’s Market at 10:30 a.m. after two adult brothers got into a fight with another man at the store, said Sgt. Carlos Trevino.

During the argument, one of the brothers pulled a gun out and pointed it at the other man, Trevino said.

The brothers left before deputies arrived, but they were tracked down and arrested at their Mabton home, he said.

Investigators recovered the gun, which was determined to have been stolen in Yakima County, Trevino said.

The brothers, whose names weren’t released, were booked into the Benton County jail on suspicion of first-degree assault and possession of a stolen firearm.

Read more: <broken link removed>

McCorkle’s Market has a Prosser mailing address but is in Whitstran a few miles from Prosser. I used to live up the hill from there and many locals referred to McCorkle’s as "the beer store."

:rockon: Yeah Baby, let's dance..........stupid idiots. Put a big sign on your forhead. "MORON". They should have saved the state some money and shot each other.

I have to disagree. Some cases call for drawing down on someone without pulling the trigger. Cops do it constantly and no one would call that brandishing. The last thing I'd want to do is pull that trigger.

I think his point is that you don't draw to threaten.
You draw to end the conflict.
That is as soon as you draw you are prepared to shoot.
If the guy immediatly stops and hauls butt the other way then the conflict is over.
You don't just pull it to let the guy know what a stud you aren't.:winkkiss:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top