JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please be on the lookout for these eight guns, stolen in a residential burglary in Seatac on 11/14/2013

They belong to a friend of mine.

PLEASE circulate this list to everyone you know in the region, especially at GUN SHOPS or Loan shops where someone might try to pawn or sell one of these for quick cash.

If you encounter one of these firearms, please contact the police immediately, and then me.

Needless to say, I want those guns returned to my pal. A couple of them belonged to his dad.

Thx
Dave Workman

Rifles:

1) Remington Model 600 Mohawk .308 with Redfield "low pro" 3x9 scope SN#A6437444

2) Winchester model 70 .30/06 Featherweight with Nikon 3x9 Buckmaster scope SN# G150776

3) Olympic Arms PCR 98 .223 SN#411980

DISTINCTIVE:
4) Savage Mod 99 .300 Savage with Burris 3/9 scope SN#218930 (has walnut stock, metal buttplate and walrus ivory comb cap)

5) Savage Mod 23 D .22 Hornet bolt action with antique scope ( I think it's a Lyman) SN#218930

Handguns:

6) Glock mod 27 .40 SN# EPU 472 with XS express front and rear sights.

7) Ruger Mark II .22 SN#210-58447 black in color

8) Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag stainless with rosewood looking grips and lime green color hand painted front sight. SN# 87-88522

I hate thieves!!

Alarm system? Safe? Cameras? I don't have half of that collection but have all three defenses installed....Just sayin'!

Not sure what he's got, but we know what he "had."

I want these jerks caught so bad I'm already greasing up the rope.

Spread this list as far and wide as possible. These scumballs need to be caught and these guns need to be back where they belong.

Shoot! He lost some very nice guns! Best wishes for him! Worst luck for the thief!

Keep an eye peeled for them down there. And circulate the list among your buds, and if you know anyone who does gun shows or loan shops, please make sure they have a copy of the list, too.

If one of these guns shows up in your town, the guy who has it better have a good story about how he got it. Somebody steals from a friend of mine, I take it real personal.

Dang, that's too bad. I hope they catch the thief. I had four guns stolen from me about 14 years ago, and have a real low opinion of thieves in general.

He's got a huge advantage in that he has the serial numbers. At least there's a chance they could turn up. Without the numbers, it would have been about hopeless.

Things like this should go to the top of the guns classified pages for ready ref if its allowed.
I pray you catch the lowlifes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads