JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My buddies STi was stolen from right outside his house in the UW area in Seattle last night/this morning. Please be on the lookout for it.

It's a World Rally Blue 2004 Subaru WRX STi. No badges on the trunk, Rally Armor mud flaps, stock BBS wheels in black, lowering springs, clear corners, and pink front emblem. License plate is LEM (Law Enforcement Memorial) 6835.

Please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any info or call 911 or the local police if you see it.

UPDATE: This car may have been spotted around 6 at the u-district qfc area by another forum member.

Thanks, we had a pretty good lead of where it was last night at around 6pm which was near where it was stolen. If the people who stole it are joyriding it the Seattle PD, among others, are looking for it so if it's around it should be found.

Thanks, if he doesn't find this one he is probably just getting another with the insurance check. But still he had nearly $5k into this one including a $700 clutch with under 1000 miles on it.

I know how that is. I have drag raced a 68 impala for years in a national and divisional circuit. I cant imagine if my baby dissapeared. A guy I know had a 30,000 dollar 66 chevell stolen about a month ago and still hasn't found it

People can be stupid. A while back my buddies truck was stolen, never recovered. Makes me glad I have Onstar and their tracking system if mine ever gets stolen

Well they found it, so far here is what's been taken:

Wheels/tires
Brakes
Everything in the engine but the block, IE turbo, manifolds, exhaust, everything
Interior completely gone

It's completely gutted and probably totaled.

Well they found it, so far here is what's been taken:

It's completely gutted and probably totaled.

That's really too bad. SPD was making progress on getting car thefts under control - guess they have more work to do. I've always felt like law enforcement in Seattle is kinda like the "whack-a-mole" game at the fair - hit it in one area and it pops up in another.

Hope your friend gets made whole in the end.

To top it off it appears as if, after they striped it, they rolled it down an embankment, with no wheels, so there could be body damage as well. I haven't seen it yet.

Sorry to hear, I had a black 2006 STI that I had to sell a while ago to buy my house, that car meant the world to me. Just knowing somebody else has her now is hard but the house should turn out better in the end.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top