JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
28'' black synthetic stoger 2000... 12 gauge 3'' chamber... used but in great shape with briley goose getter extended choke ( $58 ) and a fiber optic front sight bead. have original box and all the chokes the gun came with. Great hunting gun... swiched to a super x2 that I picked up from a buddy so this one has to go. email me if you want to see it or want some pics. gun pictured is a factory picture.

*****DROPPED THE PRICE AGAIN TO $275 FIRM SO I CAN MOVE THIS QUICK BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE OLD LADY*****

Not to hijack this thread, but this is a great deal guys! I'm surprised no one has bought this up yet. I'd be all over it, but I am doing an intervention for the week.

LOL thanks for the words guys... i have to move it before the weekend or i will be in trouble with the boss... thats the only reason its so cheap. i have a full season under this gun. lots of dead birds and 0 malfunctions.

mostly 3" BB's, 2's and 4's... but right before the early goose season this year i ran out for a quick tune up on some clays and shot 2 boxes of #6 1oz though it and it ate them all up without a problem... having been an auto guy for a short time it shocked me!

2 3/4 it was the new winchester #6 steel that they are selling @ walmart for like 6 bucks a box... which by the way for shooting ducks close in over decoys is some good cheap steel!

Yeah I bought a bunch of rem #7.5 and I cant cycle it in my moss 930spx, since its more tuned for 00 buck. Well I promised myself that I wouldn't get anymore guns anytime soon. I will have to check with finances and see what coctailer is up to, and if no one picks it up by the end of the week, I might be able to take it off of your hands, but I have a pretty busy week.

So someone do my wallet a favor and buy this gun! --plus its a great gun

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.