Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Stoger 2000 12ga semi auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 0
28'' black synthetic stoger 2000... 12 gauge 3'' chamber... used but in great shape with briley goose getter extended choke ( $58 ) and a fiber optic front sight bead. have original box and all the chokes the gun came with. Great hunting gun... swiched to a super x2 that I picked up from a buddy so this one has to go. email me if you want to see it or want some pics. gun pictured is a factory picture.

*****DROPPED THE PRICE AGAIN TO $275 FIRM SO I CAN MOVE THIS QUICK BEFORE I GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE OLD LADY*****

Reactions
Feedback
142 / 0 / 0
Not to hijack this thread, but this is a great deal guys! I'm surprised no one has bought this up yet. I'd be all over it, but I am doing an intervention for the week.

OP
G
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 0
LOL thanks for the words guys... i have to move it before the weekend or i will be in trouble with the boss... thats the only reason its so cheap. i have a full season under this gun. lots of dead birds and 0 malfunctions.

OP
G
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 0
mostly 3" BB's, 2's and 4's... but right before the early goose season this year i ran out for a quick tune up on some clays and shot 2 boxes of #6 1oz though it and it ate them all up without a problem... having been an auto guy for a short time it shocked me!

OP
G
Reactions
Feedback
12 / 0 / 0
2 3/4 it was the new winchester #6 steel that they are selling @ walmart for like 6 bucks a box... which by the way for shooting ducks close in over decoys is some good cheap steel!

Reactions
Feedback
142 / 0 / 0
Yeah I bought a bunch of rem #7.5 and I cant cycle it in my moss 930spx, since its more tuned for 00 buck. Well I promised myself that I wouldn't get anymore guns anytime soon. I will have to check with finances and see what coctailer is up to, and if no one picks it up by the end of the week, I might be able to take it off of your hands, but I have a pretty busy week.

So someone do my wallet a favor and buy this gun! --plus its a great gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online