JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful condition Stoeger Cougar 9mm. These are a DA/SA with a decocker/safety that were at one point made by Beretta and the equipment and production was eventually moved to Stoeger in Turkey, due to excessive production costs. Incidentally, Beretta has mags on clearance at their website. This gun comes with four 15 round magazines, Safariland paddle holster, BRAND NEW Beretta shoulder holster and 115 rounds of ammo. Also comes with the original box and I'll throw in a 9mm Bore Snake. Optionally, I can make someone a great deal on a few hundered component bullets(Montana Gold and Berry's) and an equal ammount of once fired brass. So far, this was a range gun only so the finish is in excellent shape.

Looking to get $475 for everything and will add the reloading components for an even $500.How about $450 and $475, I'll toss a hundred SP primers in with the components,

Trades or Part Trades: Ruger SR22 pistol(maybe other .22 pistols) or plain 10/22. Single actions in .38spec, .357mag or .44mag or lever actions in the same calibers or .22lr. Open to other offers, not really looking for shotguns other than coach guns.

I may be down at the new Cabela's on Saturday.