JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice Stoeger 12 guage Condor 3" chamber with interchangeable chokes. Wrench included but not shown. Took this in trade for one of my Kayaks. Put a couple hundred rounds through it with no problems. Beautiful stock. Asking $300 am open to offers. trades. I like small bore. Rimfires and airguns but also need a wheel gun. Had a ruger SP 101 that I regret trading and would liek to replace. Prefer 357. Try me am always interested in trades! Can add money if need be. I have nemerous pics I can e-mail. Not sure how to upload any more but will try to add more below.

Thanks!
-Mike

Edit - Anybody have a netbook to trade?

Last Edited:
Price now $275 - open to trades. Could use a netbook and can add money if need be.

Thanks!

-Mike

I have a very nice Stoeger 12 guage Condor 3" chamber with interchangeable chokes. Wrench included but not shown. Took this in trade for one of my Kayaks. Put a couple hundred rounds through it with no problems. Beautiful stock. Asking $300 am open to offers. trades. I like small bore. Rimfires and airguns but also need a wheel gun. Had a ruger SP 101 that I regret trading and would liek to replace. Prefer 357. Try me am always interested in trades! Can add money if need be. I have nemerous pics I can e-mail. Not sure how to upload any more but will try to add more below.

Thanks!
-Mike

Edit - Anybody have a netbook to trade?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.