JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$520
Manufacturer
Stoeger
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
ridgefield
State
Washington
This gun is a very nice over and under. It was used only once, as it was my late fathers and he was too sick to shoot it after 6 years of kidney failure. (He had no guns for quite sometime before the kidney failure, only well before and after).

Gun is basically flawless, I can't see a single thing wrong with it. He kept it with a trigger lock on it in the safe and I was to not touch it, so I never did until he passed.

I believe it is a 30" as that is the only length listed on the stoeger website.

Seems like a great gun to me, like I said I have never shot it. Would consider trades for a semi auto shotgun, or a pistol red dot and some cash. Would prefer cash by far.

Will transfer at FFL.

image1.jpeg.jpg image2.jpeg.jpg 91F8F86D-3B8A-4F55-B16E-87DE6BFE76CA.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Beautiful shotgun...good price as well. I knew a guy who had one of these (or a Stoeger just like it) and had nothing but good things to say about it.

Might be interested. Does it come with all six chokes, wrench and manual ? Thanks !
That's the first I've heard of any chokes, about ten people have emailed me interested but never has anyone mentioned the chokes even when most of them seemed they were going to buy it, are you sure it comes with any? I'd have to look for both that and the Manual. Which I can do later today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.