JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Stoeger Condor Competition over under, 12 gauge. 30", full set of extended chokes (mod/full on it now) adjustable comb. Has about 500 shotgun shells through (~20 rounds of trap). Has never been hunted with, only seen the Vancouver Trap Club and my safe.

Manufacturer information:
Condor Competition Shotgun

I purchased this as I figured I'd stop ejecting rounds on my neighbors while also making a mess. I didn't want to pony up for the expensive trap specific guns or other Italian over/under so I figured I'd try this. Well it turns out they make shell catchers for Semi-autos (how i've never seen this, I will never know) and since my Remington 1100 fits me text book perfectly and I run 20+ rounds with it quite frequently, I'll be going back to that!

This shotgun is heavier than advertised. Weighed it myself at 9.8lbs. It has a very weak kick because of it's weight, which has often inspired commentary of jealousy after leaving a round. Adjustable comb helps me get it properly setup, and the patterning is pretty decent. Overall, a solid shotgun, but I personally fit my 1100 better and prefer something a bit lighter, even if it means more kick.

Everything is in solid order. I cleaned the shotgun after the most recent outing, and it's been cleaned and not fired since last use. I keep it in my safe with moisture reduction and oiled and cleaned properly after every usage. Gun is still tight in operation (opening, closing) and should break in nicely and last a while.

These run about $600 brand new everywhere, without a BG check and taxes. Purchase it from me for $450. All proceeds go towards that nice Perazzi TM1 up for sale on here, or a BT-99 if I can't get that Perazzi!

IMG_20170105_235214.jpg IMG_20170105_235200.jpg

Last Edited: