Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Stoeger Coach Gun SxS 12ga 20"

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Stoeger
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
I have a Stoeger Coach Gun for sale in 12 gauge with 20" barrels. One barrel is a Modified choke, one barrel is an Improved Cylinder choke and has two triggers. Very few rounds fired (less than 20), walnut stock, blued metal, gel-lined leather butt pad. $400, buyer pays transfer.

16VG9cM.jpg
UqOguHn.jpg
tbs1nM3.jpg
m7HnDaZ.jpg
wdcrCBG.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
OP
Flubb
Reactions
Rating
100%
The barrel says 3" chamber, I'm afraid I don't know if it's safe with steel shot, that's usually dependent on chokes right? It's probably okay in the IC barrel but maybe not in the Modified barrel. Definitely DON'T take my word for it though, see if you can find some literature to be sure!

If you can't find anything I'll root around and try to find the manual to see if there's something about steel shot in there.

No_Regerts

Reactions
Rating
100%
The barrel says 3" chamber, I'm afraid I don't know if it's safe with steel shot, that's usually dependent on chokes right? It's probably okay in the IC barrel but maybe not in the Modified barrel. Definitely DON'T take my word for it though, see if you can find some literature to be sure!

If you can't find anything I'll root around and try to find the manual to see if there's something about steel shot in there.
I believe steel shot issues are mostly with softer barrel steel on older shotguns. I’m not sure what the benefit of steel shot would be in a 20 inch barrelled shotgun, unless you live on a wetland and are afraid of shooting a bad guy and getting a ticket for using lead near waterfowl.

Reactions
I believe steel shot issues are mostly with softer barrel steel on older shotguns. I’m not sure what the benefit of steel shot would be in a 20 inch barrelled shotgun, unless you live on a wetland and are afraid of shooting a bad guy and getting a ticket for using lead near waterfowl.
Might get a wild hair and use it for ducks

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online